Standing in something nasty [help needed]

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Standing in something nasty [help needed]

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey there,

I'm thinking of doing a self-bondage scenario where I'm either required to stand in something nasty or walk in it.

I've always loved this but never found anything I can use.

The "nasty" is not actually referred to whatever it is, it just must feel weird on the soles and/or top of the foot.

So scat is definitely out of the question.

I've tried mud and although it is great for the first second, its too "clean" most of the time unless really moist which makes it very messy.

What I essentially look for is something that is cheap, easy to get and/or make, and can be cleaned up easily while being used at home. If I can store and reuse it, that would be a bonus.

Slimey stuff would be ideal I think, but I wonder how easy that is to clean, how expensive that is in larger quantities and how easily I can store that after use.

Anyone any ideas?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
occorics

Re: Standing in something nasty [help needed]

Post by occorics »

if you want something slimy, give J-Lube a try. It comes in powdered form, so you can adjust the consistency as you like.
One bottle makes 30 liters of lube, i'd go with half the amount of water for some really sticky slime.
Cleanup is easy when you add salt and more water.

Another interesting thing might be a non-newtonian fluid, like cornstach solution. The faster you move, the more solid it gets...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
maglock

Post by maglock »

Have you considered/tried Golden Syrup? It is slimy and sticky though not sure how easy it would be to clean up. Also would seggest oobleck as suggested above (non-Newtonian fluid made of cornstarch and water)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

After posting the above, I found out that it is actually pretty easy to make slime yourself. There are many recipes and these don't stick to the skin, which is the preferred item to use. I am thinking to put it in 2 plastic bags, step in them, then tie the bags low onto my feet so that every time I lift my feet, I step out of the slime. The easiest recipe I could find that seems to work really well is mixing Irish Spring Body Wash for men with sugar. The only problem is, that it doesn't seem to be possible to get Irish Spring in the Netherlands.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.