Scenario help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Gingersub

Scenario help

Post by Gingersub »

I will soon have a week where the house will be empty and I'll have time to indulge in some self bondage. My problem is that I can never think of ways to tie myself up. I guess all the gear no idea springs to mind at times.

Currently in my bag of tricks I have - a blindfold, leather collar, ball gag, leather wrist cuffs, various lengths of rope, 4 carabiners, 4 D rings, 2 rope ratchets, safety scissors, clover clamps, nipple suckers, 3 chastity devices, an enema bag, inflatable butt plug and various sized dildos and vibrators.

My wife knows that I enjoy bondage and will be close enough that if she doesn't hear from me she can come to my rescue. I'm having trouble thinking of ways to tie myself up for lengths of time and I'm hoping that someone will have some ideas as to how I can enjoy some self bondage. One other thing, I'm not permitted to have an orgasm and won't be till the end of the year.
whomadeangus

Re: Scenario help

Post by whomadeangus »

my first suggestion would be to put a chastity device on and give your wife the key (give her all the keys or put it in her car or suitcase in an envelope with a note) for the entire time she's gone.

what I would do is to set yourself up an area in the house where you can survive cook/eat use the bathroom and sleep but not your normal areas for instance use an air mattress or cot foam pad in the kitchen. As soon as everyone left I would then strip naked and put a chain or rope around your ankles leaving you about 12inches to walk. Then find something that is permanent to attach a rope or heavy chain to and pad lock it to your collar. take another bit of chain that is just short enough that you can't reach and tie your wrist cuffs to your collar or around your waist. with another chain about 12 inches long from one wrist cuff to another. put all of your keys taped in the bottom of a five gallon bucket

Pretty much you won't be able to fully extend your arms take a full step or go anywhere you want.

Then I would take your inflatable plug and inflate it. This is where it gets a bit extreme. I would only urinate into the enema bag. When it gets full you have to remove the inflatable butt plug and empty your enema bag into your body. waddle to the toilet and force it out into the toilet. However the first emptying needs to go into that five gallon bucket that is your emergency escape if it is truly an emergency. as soon as your done emptying put back in the plug.

I like humiliation so I would eat all meals on the floor or at least where I had to be on all fours. Being that I like humiliation I would set up some kind of camera. Preferably for someone to access ( skype to your wife or a friend who knows about your kinks, or an adult website ...)

unless your eating something is in your mouth, a dildo, a ball gag something.

whenever your doing something pleasurable such as watching tv or talking with your wife your nipple clamps are on. Whenever your plug or ball gag is off they are hanging from your nipple clamps. if both are on then the nipple clamps are off.

if your wife is into it send her pictures and let her know exactly what is going on. If not then obviously don't, but if there is someone else who knows about your kinks let them know. If you decide to do any part of this let us know on this page