Self-Bondage Idea "Messy Game"

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
SELFBOUND33

Self-Bondage Idea "Messy Game"

Post by SELFBOUND33 »

This is my first post of bear with me....

Here is a self bondage scenario I completed the other day. Image Attached.

ITEMS NEEDED: Two Elastic Workout Bands, One padlock with several same sized keys, Clover Clamps, Rope, Bowls/Plates, Various Condiments

A) Two support pillars or poles that will not move.
B) These are elastic workout bands or something similar that can be padlocked to the pillars.
C) This is a crotchrope and frogtie.
D) The handcuffs are looped through the crotchrope (C) and connected to the workout band behind you.
E) Clover clamps which are connected to the workout band (B) which is attached to the support pillar (A) in front of you.
F) F is a padlock which is keeping workout band (B) attached to the support pillar (A).
G) These are a several plates or bowls filled with various messy or disgusting items in each one (Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Chocolate Syrup, Salsa, Etc.)
H) One plate/bowl (G) is to have key which will unlock padlock (F).
I) This is the key to the handcuff which you can get to after you unlock padlock (F)

NOTE: You'll have to do some trial and error to get right set up for the elastic bands.

SCENARIO: Place the handcuff key on the other side of the pillar in front of you. Padlock the elastic band to the support pillar that will be behind you. Take the key that unlocks the padlock and toss them in the pile of matching sized keys (which do not unlock the padlock). Then take the keys and put one in each of the bowls/plate and then cover the keys in whichever condiments/liquids/etc you choose. Place those plates and bowls far enough away from you that you can only reach them with your mouth when your hands are cuffed behind your back. Attach the second elastic band to the support pillar in front of you and then put the clover clamps though the elastic band and attach to your nipples. Frogtie your legs and tie a crotchrope. Put your cuffs through the 1st elastic band as well as the crotchope and cuff your hands. You're all set!

Now you're going to have to scoot all the way to the plates/bowls and bury your head in each plate of nasty liquids/condiments to get the key to the padlock which will release you from the pillar. The idea is to get one key at a time until you find the right one. Each time you scoot back to try the key in the padlock, the clover clamps will be pulling tighter from the elastic bands. Once you are released from the pillar then you can get your handcuffs to release yourself, but not after you've made a mess of yourself!

Attach other toys as desired (Buttplug, Vibrator, Blindfold). DO NOT use a gag! You need your mouth to get the keys.

***ALWAYS HAVE A SECOND RELEASE METHOD***
Attachments
Untitled.png
english-gent

Re: Self-Bondage Idea "Messy Game"

Post by english-gent »

I like that a lot! It has the potential to get very messy very quickly! And the frustration of trying each key would be wonderful torture!