Help with caging/punishment self-bondage scenario.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Retsrice

Help with caging/punishment self-bondage scenario.

Post by Retsrice »

Hello All,

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I am looking for some fun ideas to add some flavor to an upcoming scenario I have planned. The basic idea involves using a pet crate that I will have shut myself inside of. The door isn't going to be locked but on the inside I plan to rig an ice lock up to the door on one side and a chain that runs outside the cage to a popular brand of time-lock safe on the other. This particular safe triggers when the button is released from the down position so my thought is to have a book/other weight on the button that is also attached to the ice lock.

Conceptually, once the session is started I will have two options. Either I endure whatever predicament I am in inside the cage until the ice lock melts (usually around two hours) or... decide to open the door before the lock is melted and cause whatever is the safe (most likely keys to something locked on me) to be locked away for a period of time up to 10 days when the door opens and pulls the weight off the trigger button.

I have some ideas, but I know there are some devious minds on here as well:

What should be happen if I open the door early?
I get stuck in some manner of feminization/cross-dressing (i.e. locked in 5" heels for the next 8 hours or ankle cuffs securing panties and tights on for the next 24 hours when I have to work the next day?
I get locked in my chastity cage for the next 3-4 days?
I get stuck in handcuffs and leg irons overnight?
My house/car keys get locked up so I have to spend the weekend under house arrest?
I agree to post an emlalock session and get locked in chastity at the mercy of a stranger?
I can't decide what to put in that time lock to make sure I really don't want to open the door early... devious thoughts would be appreciated.

Also, what is going on in the cage that will incentive me to want to open the door?
Some decent bondage with the keys to freedom located outside of the door?
Chunks of ice on top of the crate melting on me?
Drinking a ton of water before I go in so I may need to make a difficult choice regarding a call of nature?
The cage isn't big enough to comfortably sit or lay down in so I won't need too much extra motivation to not want to be in there for two-ish hours but I'd welcome new ideas.

In a perfect world these things are balanced nicely to where opening the door isn't the obvious choice minute one (i.e. the situation in the cage isn't super evil) but after about the max time of the ice lock minus ten minutes or so (approx. 2 hours) opening the door to free myself from enduring my caged predicament becomes a likely outcome.

Thanks!
Keyless

Re: Help with caging/punishment self-bondage scenario.

Post by Keyless »

I don’t think it is really possible to say as we don’t know what you like, what you have available and what you have already done. I am assuming your safe is a plastic device, so you could break it open reasonably easily in an emergency. For what it's worth here are my thoughts.

I am not into CD so I can’t really comment on number 1, although I would say that it might not be a good idea to risk your job by going to work in bondage devices. As for number 2, I would say don’t do it unless you know you can take chastity for that long. I think handcuffs and leg irons overnight could cause nerve damage if they press on the wrong spot when you are asleep (although I have slept in handcuffs :) ). I’ve woken up to find I have pins and needles in my hands even with soft cuffs. Number four I rather like so more on that later. I don't like number five as it does not commit you even if you do open the door. If you do use that scenario, I would say set a maximum time that you can definitely manage, otherwise you will probably end up breaking open your safe.

So back to number four. As I have said before, I like scenarios where the emergency release or perhaps alternative release in your scenario, leaves you free in the event of a real emergency but still causes you to endure some sort of "do you good" punishment to unlock everything. If it is of any interest perhaps you could add something like the suggestion I have posted at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=11389. In your case, if you don’t open the cage door you can retrieve the keys and the combination numbers from the safe. If you do open the door you have to do the exercise or stay under "house arrest".
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

The house-arrest scenario is interesting, and many layers can be added. So, I'd enjoy seeing more replies here.

Here's a powerful possibility - and you'll see why that's a pun in moment: Install some way to padlock the little metal door where all of your home's circuit breakers are. (You may have to modify or lock both sides of the door to prevent you from just pulling the hinge pins out, but this doesn't sound like too difficult a job.) Flip all the circuit breakers off, padlock the door to the circuit breakers, and put the padlock key inside your time-lock safe with the weight on top, as in your original idea. Now enter your favorite self-bondage scenario - maybe the cage, maybe something entirely different - but rigged so that early escape results in the weight being pulled off the time-lock safe, leaving you without power for, say, a three-day weekend. No TV, no lights, no internet...

...cold showers...

If you also put your car keys and wallet in the safe so you can't just drive to a hotel and pay for a room, you're rather well stuck. Lock something on your body that's safe but impossible to conceal and embarrassing. Or similarly make it impossible to get dressed. Toss that key into the time-lock safe too. Now you can't even leave the house on foot.

Toss in your cell phone too. If you're into humiliation as well, have dog food as the only food available.

For added security, put the time-lock safe outdoors (but protected from rain) and run the rope to the weight out of a window. Even if you're tempted to bash open the safe, you'll have to wait until 2 am to go retrieve it for fear of being seen. (For an added thrill when you go get the safe after midnight, install those outdoor security lights that automatically turn on when they detect motion.) There's even more security if there's a bolt-locked door between you and the padlocked circuit breakers, with the door key also in the safe.

And has anyone ever invented a good practical solo way to create an unavoidable severe punishment for smashing open a Kitchen Safe, beyond just the moderate cost of having to replace the destroyed safe??? Whoever invents that should receive the first Nobel Prize for Innovation in Self Bondage.

This also has very good potential as a safety release from very strict self-bondage, where safety demands that you have a means of early release if the bondage becomes dangerous, but you need to add a penalty to prevent you from taking the early release just as a wimp-out.

Hmmm... Now I'm starting to maybe get some ideas on the unavoidable punishment for bashing a Kitchen Safe. I'll start a thread on that tomorrow.
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

An open jar of ink in the safe :D

If the safe opens legitimately, you can put the lid back on and not make a mess.
if you resort to breaking and entering, your wallet gets a makeover.

The ink wouldn't stop you getting to and using the keys in a life/death decision. But safely increases the potential consequences of whimping out.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

be careful with holding the button down on the top of the safe. if its held down, it tries to release the pins constantly and will burn it out. i know because it happened to me. the safe got stuck upside down and the button was held down and something inside burned out.

try it with yours, it should take about 5-7 seconds before you hear the motor activate, trying to pull the pins back inside the unit.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

Stretched Out,

Yes, I was thinking along similar lines. You could put in some paper money inside to be stained by the ink, but it also occurred to me you could deliberately tip the Kitchen Safe before smashing it, so the ink would collect in one corner. The bills would almost certainly get some ink stain, but perhaps not so badly that the bank would refuse to swap out the notes. And you might be quick enough to grab the money and rinse it before the ink fully soaks in and sets, at least improving the odds of the bank accepting it for exchange. So, I thought of purchasing some rare paper, such as a collectible postage stamp, rare uncirculated currency, or a valuable baseball card. Those would be easily available at whatever price you want the penalty to be, and you could always re-sell them months or years later to get your money back. Balance the valuable paper on the rim of the ink jar so it'll fall with it, no matter how you might tilt the safe. Unlike ordinary paper currency, even a slight ink stain will greatly decrease the value of a rare mint-condition paper collectible.

The weakness here is that while this absolutely punishes smashing the safe with a sledgehammer, it may not stop carefully and patiently opening it up or disabling the circuitry with a drill and a Dremel tool. So, more work is needed on this.

The other weakness is that this method is not recommended for earthquake-prone areas.

My second solution stops both smash attacks and precision disassembly, but does require a second person. Seal a substantial amount of cash in an envelope and give it to someone who is trustworthy (and perhaps kink-friendly). At some convenient time, have them sign both the bin and the lid of the Kitchen Safe with a Sharpie marker. Agree that, no matter how much you whine and invent excuses, your assistant gets to keep the envelope full of cash unless you show them that the signed Kitchen Safe is intact, un-Dremeled, and otherwise non-fucked-with. The good thing here is that the assistant could hold the envelope for months or even years, so you could get multiple uses of the Kitchen Safe anytime you want with no additional bother to you or your assistant, until you finally decide (if ever) to have the safe inspected and get your money back.

The ideal tamper-proof solution that doesn't involve another person may still await discovery, so let's keep thinking.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

tuscaloosa-sub wrote:, .......leaving you without power for, say, a three-day weekend. No TV, no lights, no internet...

...cold showers...
I like the power off idea. I hadn't thought of that one!

But remember, if you turn all the power off any fridge or freezer you have will defrost in three days. If you were insured for loss of freezer contents your claim might cause a giggle. You might not have any heating either. Even gas systems need electricity to work. You might view those as a bad things or an extra punishment.
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

TNT Bound:

Good point - a stalled motor is basically a short circuit. Perhaps you could pin your escape key to a beanbag and place it on the edge of a table, with the Kitchen Sink below. Set the timer on the Kitchen Sink, but don't push the button. Run a string from the beanbag-and-key to where you're bound. If you pull the string to retrieve the key, the beanbag falls off the edge of the table and hits the big button on top of the Kitchen Sink, locking it. Or does the Kitchen Sink time out if you set it but don't push the button within some fairly short span of time?

I've done something at least somewhat similar as a risk: Put on your chastity device and set an unpleasant number of days on the Kitchen Sink, but don't push the button. Go across the room and handicap yourself so you can't make a quick sprint back to the Kitchen Sink. Now toss a beanbag (or several beanbags, all at once or in succession) in a high trajectory towards the Kitchen Sink. Odds are they'll miss the button, but you're taking an interesting risk that a beanbag will hit the button and sentence your unit to a long stretch in the penis-penitentiary.

Yes, I hit the damned button.
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

Keyless:

Yes - I had imagined drawing down the food in the refrigerator over a few days before beginning the scenario. Hence the dog-food humiliation possibility, or similar plain-food, disliked-food, or restricted-food possibilities. But I'm a bachelor who dines out a lot, so I don't keep a lot in the refrigerator anyway. If spoilage is a concern, you could leave on just the one circuit breaker for the refrigerator, and, optionally, wrap a locked chain around the refrigerator if you want to make denying access part of the scenario. You might be tempted to plug your computer into the outlet behind the refrigerator for an hour or two if denial of your internet addiction became the worst part of your punishment, but think this through, man: Have you ever tried moving a goddam refrigerator alone while shackled and handcuffed??? :mrgreen:

I would view an uncomfortably hot or uncomfortably cold house as a central part of the experience, but if there were any risk of a dangerously hot or dangerously cold house at the wrong time of year, note that the heating and cooling units are almost always on a separate circuit breaker, so those could easily be left on while everything else was turned off and no wall outlets were live.

Similarly, if you wanted to do only the cold showers, the water heater is usually on a separate breaker. So, that could easily be turned off with everything else left on.

Another idea on the water heater - Those are often in a utility room / closet. If you don't want to go to the trouble of installing a lock on the circuit-breaker access door, just turn off the water heater itself instead of flipping its circuit breaker, and lock the door to that utility room or closet so you can't get to it.

I'm also starting to think of some ways to make the comfortable bed and other furniture off-limits. My first idea is that it might be easy to loop some barbed wire around the bed and padlock it into place, so you'll spend the weekend sitting and sleeping on the floor.
Retsrice

Post by Retsrice »

Oh man! Some wonderful ideas here! You all have me really thinking on the house arrest thing... 100% of my electricity is still on fuses so it would actually be much easier just to include the fuses in the kitchen safe for the day (possibly long weekend) if I fail.

The limited food thing is a awesome idea as well. Currently I use cold Hormel chili with no beans from a bowl on the floor as simulated dog food but have never done anything with real dog food or investigated the safety thereof.

I did a few trials with various scenarios over the past week and I've found that it is really easy to make a scenario that I'm ready to abandon in 10 to 20 mins. If you take the pet bed out of the cage and you're kneeling on the hard plastic it gets rough in a hurry. Though I suppose the 10 lb weight attached to a rope holding my vibrating plug in and small chain attached to my gag holding my head down may have had something to do with that as well. I'll figure something tolerable out.

The thoughts about the ink/liquid in the kitchen safe with my phone/wallet are interesting as well! It doesn't make it fool proof but it certainly makes it less appealing. Ohhhh maybe an open bottle of glue!

The idea about not being able to use my bed would be fun... weekend as a pet if I fail is interesting. I don't have a way to restrict access to my human bed though. Best I could think of is give one of my kink friends access to one my security cameras that is pointed at the door of my bedroom and make sure there is some consequence if they get a notification that it opens. Maybe a significantly sized wager on StickK and make them the ref.

I tried out and my kitchen safe and the mechanism on mine does not exhibit the described behavior. It just idles with the button down until the weight is removed.

Mmmm wow. though. Power free house arrest. Hmmmmm. Would totally chuck my chastity keys in the safe as well so my *entertainment* options would be severely limited.

Fantastic ideas all! Thanks!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Most houses have more than one circuits with breakers. You can turn off all but one circuits and use an extension cable (or a portable fridge) to keep your food in good condition. You could place this in the garage if it is on its own circuit. Then lock the door of the garage and place it in the kSafe.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
PutStringsOnMe

Post by PutStringsOnMe »

Please don't forget that if you throw in your mobile, you need to keep at least your internet router / modem powered to be able to place phone calls.
All ISP's are moving towards VoIP, which relies on a working internet connection, don't know how far this has progressed in your neck of the woods, but it's worth checking in case of a medical emergency.

Stay safe, stay put! :whip:

Cheers,
-PutStringsOnMe
-PutStringsOnMe