Looking for some fun but strict self bondage ties

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
hiruzen_takaski

Looking for some fun but strict self bondage ties

Post by hiruzen_takaski »

Wanting some strict bondage scenarios for indoors. Hoping to struggle for hours and only get out when my timer drops the key near my body. The only thing i have to bind myself is a lot of rope and a lack of imagination. Please help!!
chainmale1

Re: Looking for some fun but strict self bondage ties

Post by chainmale1 »

you need a good set of handcuffs, the rest can be ropes, but remember ropes cut the blood flow so you cant use them to long.
Have fun!
chainmale1
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

chainmale1 wrote:you need a good set of handcuffs
Not really, but cuffs do make things a lot easier. (I prefer locking leather cuffs.)

The problem with rope is, in order to bind yourself, you have to be able to reach all the knots, even the last one(s) for your hands. There are a limited number of methods that have been devised over the years to try and work around this, but they all have various flaws. The best thing you can do is invest in a good set of cuffs (leather, steel, whatever) and a padlock or two. Then you can use rope any way you want, and set things up so you secure your cuffs away from any knots that your wandering fingers might find.

Alternatively, if knots have to be within reach, you could try pre-making a loop or length, and fuse the knot (heat if the rope melts, super-glue if it doesn't). Just don't do that to the rope that holds your hands. ;)
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I like to use all steel bondage, with shackles , padlocks', and chain. but if you need to use rope, be very careful not to make the ropes to tight.
I don't want to see you hurt.........
chainmale1
xunnum

Post by xunnum »

There is away to tie your hands with ropes. And it does not cut blood flow. Firstly you wind some rope on each hand than make a slip knot. If the rope is good, you will have very little chance to get free without knife, scissors, os someone's help.
p.s. This is my first post here. Hello everyone. I'm from Belarus, and my english is not perfect.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg