Cum Key Escape

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinkerman

Cum Key Escape

Post by kinkerman »

Basically I was wondering if I could get some help with a scenario I was planning. I have an idea of what I want to do but can't exactly put a plan together.

What I have so far:

So far I've managed to handcuff myself to my chair's supports and bind my legs so they move (and interfere with a bullet vibe at the head of my cock). I managed to hold the bullet vibe with a semi-broken condom (so cum can still spray out). Once I turn on the vibe I throw the controller out of reach so I have no choice but to wait for what's coming! My hands are not able to reach my cock while the vibe is buzzing away (I like the feeling of hitting the point of "no return").

I could get one of these: https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/love-botz-t ... html#video (but It'll need to stay put no matter what!)

What I want to include:

I want have the keys in a container that I cum in. I would like to only be able to use my mouth to get the keys out (but not risk loosing them and not being able to knock over the container when I loose interest (and cheat)).

It'll be good to have a safety that is so nasty I'll only use it in an emergency.

I'm also not at all handy with tools!
Anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
Kinky ideas welcome ;)
KinkInSpace

Re: Cum Key Escape

Post by KinkInSpace »

Tie the key to a string (short) and then to a piece of metal like a paperclip.

Then cum in a tiny jar and put the key inside the jar so it hangs freely in the jar by the string and metal. In that position, freeze everything.

Obviously you will not fill the jar in one go. So with the key mostly free from your frozen cum, next time add your new load of cum into the jar and keep filling it, so in essence you fill the key full of frozen cum.

Once the key is partially frozen, you can remove the metal from the rope. Keep adding until the entire cup is frozen and the key is fully in it.

Plan your session, and lock whatever padlock that key uses last. Either hang the key in reach or just put it in your mouth.

Be sure that the rope comes out of your mouth, because at some point, the key will be loose in your mouth. You don't want to swallow it along with the cum.

Keep in mind, if you just hang the frozen cum in the air somehow (for example below your mattress) it will melt but very slowly. Using your mouth's heat can melt it much faster. Keeping it in your mouth most of the time should give you a session of half an hour to an hour, outside, can be many hours. So in order to speed things up and not to have cum on your mattress, you will want to drink your own cum. Once the key is free you can use it to free yourself. :)

Don't hang the key too high to reach your lock though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinkerman

Post by kinkerman »

Nice! Only problem is I actually share that freezer :(

I'm a little scared that someone might actually find it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You could consider buying a small freezer unit, and you can store your cum somewhere and freeze it in one go, but then your cum is not going to be fresh anymore and bacteria can have a go with it, which I wouldn't recommend.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.