Hogtie and mess

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
english-gent

Hogtie and mess

Post by english-gent »

I've been experimenting with hogties this week, and found one that really works for me, which I'll try and explain:

Kit: Leather cuffs, handcuffs, rope, ring device

How I do it: Leather cuffs padlocked onto my wrists, ring device tied at the top of my back, near my neck, fastened onto rope around my chest, kinda a classic chest harness, but high up.

Crotch harness tied, with the handcuffs looped into the crotch rope at my lower back. Leather cuffs around my ankles and knees, with the rope from the ring device attached to the cuffs that go around my ankles

Lay on my front, reach up and pull on the ring device rope to tighten my legs up into a hogtie. Then slip the two ends of the handcuffs through the rings on the wrist cuffs. This way, I've got enough room to manipulate the handcuffs, and as I backup I can cut through the leather cuffs (knife on standby). The only way I'm getting free is with the handcuff keys. Which brings me into the mess...

I made up a batch of fake cum (potato flour, water and coffee whitener), which i split between two bowls. Closing my eyes, I dropped the key into a bowl, and mixed the bowls up. The key sank so I couldn't see which bowl. Then put the bowls in my bathroom, and, once tied, wriggled to get them. Having to push my face into the cum to find the key, then roll about in the splashed mess to get the key into my hands to unlock my wrists.

A lovely messy session last night, as a test. Next time I'm planning more bowls and more mess! Would love to hear any ideas as to how you would improve this?
Recursion

Re: Hogtie and mess

Post by Recursion »

Sounds like fun!

What if one of the bowls was extra messy? Mix in some of your urine and even shit if you're open to that. Then you do the same thing where you don't know which bowl it's in. This would really up the stakes, because you would really hope that you didn't put it in the extra-messy bowl, and try a lot harder to find it in the less-messy bowl before giving up and moving on, resulting in a bigger mess. But, even after digging around in the extra-messy bowl for a while, you could still discover that it was actually in the less-messy bowl after all!
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

Oooh, I like it. The suspense!

I didn't want to do it blindfolded, so I'd have to find a way of keeping the mess looking the same. Although actually I suppose it wouldn't matter as the key may be in that one! Clever!

Poo is not my thing. Urine is a horrid possibility. Any other ideas for something disgusting?
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

wouldnt say disgusting, but how about maple syrup/molasses? would make for one heck of a mess!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

I like it!

Trouble is, I know what I'm like. I'll try and avoid the maple syrup one, and then be disappointed if I find the key in one of the other bowls instead!
ciaranefc

Post by ciaranefc »

How about using a decoy key (or keys) in the other bowls, then if you pick one of them your bondage lasts longer...
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

I was thinking about decoy keys. Imagine how frustrating struggling to get the key out, covered in mess, only to find it was the wrong one!

In my scenario the key I'm looking for is a handcuff one, which is quite distinctive. But I bet I could modify it to be a key for the lockable cuffs, which can be much more plain.

Also, I was pondering covering the messy substance with something like squirty cream. That way they would all look alike and there could be any mess underneath the cream. Only way to find out is to dive in!
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

So, it tried it, with moderate success!

8 plastic bowls full of custard, two of which had a layer of sticky syrup underneath. I tried to get it so they were indistinguishable, but it didn't quite work. Then I dropped the handcuff key into a random bowl. That was really hard, and when I looked, I could see the key still sticking out of one of the syrup bowls. So not so random!

I did manage to jumble up the bowls as I laid them around my bathroom floor, so I didn't know which syrup bowl it was in, but not as much 'risk' as I would have liked.

The bondage went well, hogtied nicely with no way of getting to the knots, the only way out was finding the key. The bowls worked brilliantly. The first one I tried was a syrup one, 'thankfully' that wasn't the key one. Burying my face in to find it. Then I had to squirm around to get to the other bowl, so I ended up rolling into most of the others, getting well and truly covered. Even when I got the key with my mouth, I had to get it to my hands, which involved further squirming, and then managed to get free, covered in custard.

I set up a go pro to film, but in my rush didn't hit record properly, so sadly I've got no video to look back on.

Ill definitely try it again, perhaps with more bowls, and hopefully a way of making it harder to find the key. Perhaps a blindfold? Also, the syrup wasn't horrid enough, so I think I need more ideas please!

Oh, and the clean up takes time!
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

Photo of the 'trial' run showing the bondage but no mess (and a PVC maids outfit and stockings :oops: )
Attachments
hogtied
hogtied
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

I’m happy to provide more photos and video from that session, or a future session, in exchange for devious and torturous additions or changes to this scenario....I really crave the surprise of not knowing how I might end up tied!

Just a thought!
TanyaCacophany

Post by TanyaCacophany »

I love this! I used to do something similar years ago. And I'm definitely interested in some footage, so let's get my noggin pumping...

Have you considered multiple locks? They can all be in the same tie, or you can tie different parts with different locks, but it lessens the risk of finding it on the first try and being over too soon. There's a lot you could do with that to combine a few specific tortures - for instance, perhaps one key removes the blindfold, or if you wanted to use a ring gag and rely on your tongue and nose to move it around. Might have to be a little creative with how you unlock it if you're in a hogtie (some clever usage of rope that loops through your hogtie is one idea). You could also lock yourself in one corner of the room (chain yourself to a pipe for instance) and be forced to do it in two stages. If you don't mind using some decoy system (whether that's using decoy keys or concealing the key in a little pouch or whatever and using empty pouches in the other ones) you could have one stage be stickier and one be more solid - perhaps at the bottom of a bowl of rice or some similar solid that will stick to the substance on your face. Bonus points if it's something you have to actually pick up with your face to get through and can't just dig through, so that there's the possibility of crawling back to stage 1 to reapply a layer of sticky stuff :evil:

You could hide one random key in a timelock that may or may not be a dummy key, so there's a nonzero chance of you going through all the bowls and just having to sit there for a while. Something I've done once in a while is set up something weighted on a pulley so that you have to remove enough weight from one object to get to the other. That might be something, especially if you can rig it to spill some mess with a key on you once the weight is sufficiently reduced. You could also try to engage powdery stuff, or some mixture of cornstarch and water... the possibilities are endless :D
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

I'm struggling to find a way to upload anything more than photos. I made a little gif, but even then it's too big. Any ideas?
TanyaCacophany

Post by TanyaCacophany »

private videos on youtube, password protected videos on vimeo, upload to a dropbox account and create a shareable link :)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

english-gent wrote:I'm struggling to find a way to upload anything more than photos. I made a little gif, but even then it's too big. Any ideas?
Deviantart.com might be what you're looking for.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
LoveRopeChasteSub

Post by LoveRopeChasteSub »

Hey,
Wondering if you could provide me with a tutorial for the chest harness?

I totally wanna try this tie

thanks,