Hogtie and mess

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
english-gent

Re: Hogtie and mess

Post by english-gent »

LoveRopeChasteSub wrote:Wondering if you could provide me with a tutorial for the chest harness?
No problem, although I wouldn’t go so far as to call it a chest harness!

So, start with the ring device quite high near the back of your neck, with the free ropes going over each shoulder. Then the free ends go under each arm and then cross over on the back. Then I just kept wrapping around my chest until the rope was neat. Don’t do the bits around your shoulders too tight, and be careful where you put the knot. Ideally have it tied at your back, as you will be laying on your front and you don’t want it digging in.

Hope that makes sense. As I said, it’s pretty simple. All you are trying to avoid is any rope across the front of your neck, as that would obviously be bad!
english-gent

Post by english-gent »

TanyaCacophany wrote:private videos on youtube, password protected videos on vimeo, upload to a dropbox account and create a shareable link :)
Created a dropbox so I can share......first link.....https://www.dropbox.com/s/obw35p3a4d60gl3/Gif.gif?dl=0
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Fake keys helps you to random. But you wanna to make it harder... Hmm... I guess, it may be keys for electronic lock, like touch memory or another. Key for handcuffs holds by electromagnet... So, my idea is this:

You take a one key from bowl. Then crawl to another room and connect key to reader. Arduino recognizes the key and compares it with the value randomly chosen at the beginning of the script. Then starts delay. 10 minutes, or something for your choice. In this waiting your nippels will shocked by wireless module, taped to your body somewere low than neck but not in access of your hands (it must be so small and smooth). Shock is very painful and hit every 5 seconds after 30 seconds start delay. So that this does not happen, you must crawl to some nasty area and press and hold a big button. After delay sounds a signal - that was a good or bad choice. If choise was bad - you take a series of very painful shocks. If good, key wil be released.
Another problem - pervent "collect all keys at start". May be set a button in room with bowls. Press a button and you have one (more? experiment this) minute to try only 1 key.

So, about techical part. Arduino is a head, mini or leonardo, or uno... Power supply - is a 3 big 1.5V batteries, connected serially, insert full charged before start session. Keys may be just a resistors with an unique value welded to 6.3mm or 3.5mm audiojacks, protected in epoxy glue, filled to form. Use a very different values, for exclude wrong identification. Respectively, reader is just a jack socket, in box, fixed on wall. Connect one contact to +5V arduino out and another to analog input contact. Then every interation of arduino script use AnalogRead function with analog input pin. You will get a integer value, unique to each key but not accurate (contact between jacks have randomly small parasit resistance), zero if key not connected. Then just compare with selected value, written to variable at start of session.
Buttons on arduino is elementary, easy to google.

About shocker module. Use a pair of 433MHz radiomodules: transmitter on head, reciver on your body (easy to get and use, small cost). It's a connection. Controller is an Arduino Nano, checking for a signal from reciver and, if took, activate a simple relay, what controls a some shocker (you must test it), connected to your nipels. Just weld a wires from activate button to slave normally closed relay contacts. Power supply equals with head (3x1.5v batteries) or took from shocker battery.

It's general description, i guess, i can try to develop it if you interested. Me too interested this scenario, but i too slothy for start making it for me alone.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.