The "Quick Fix" topic

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

The "Quick Fix" topic

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi there,

This is the Quick Fix topic. What you will find here are short scenarios you can do almost instantly for a short while. Useful if you have little time.

There are two categories: Everywhere and Indoor. An everywhere scenario obviously is one you can do anywhere without being discovered.

The idea behind it
There are moments when you simply crave to do something kinky, to remind you that you love this stuff. But you look at your clock, and you simply don't have an extra hour to spare. So ideally you would combine this kink fantasy with something else you have to do anyway, to spice up that job. This topic is made to share quick and short scenarios that you can follow to get your quick fix. Keep in mind, it should take a maximum of 3 to 5 minutes to get from nothing into the full ordeal. If you have this elaborate idea for a really good bondage harness and you can make it so that the preparation takes 30 or more minutes, but once the preparations are done, you can just store it as such and then when you need the quick fix, it only takes 3 to 5 minutes to put on, then thats perfectly fine.

There are no restrictions other than the time limit on what the scenario requires. If someone else doesn't do something that is required on the scenario or they don't have one of the items, they can skip to the next.

Post your scenario as a reply to this topic, and if I approve it, I'll edit this post to add it to the list. :)

Indoor scenarios
- Full nudity
Undress and remain nude for at least 2 hours. Nothing may touch your skin anywhere, including chastity cages or other sex toys. Just make sure its not too cold in your home.
- Full nude slave
Undress and remain nude for at least 2 hours. In addition to being fully nude, use BDSM gear to spice it up, such as a collar, arm and leg cuffs, buttplug, chastity cage and nipple clamps.

Everywhere scenarios
- Wear a buttplug
This scenario is simple. Pull down your pants and underpants and wear a buttplug. Works great when you go outside, works less great if you are going to sit down most of the time.
- No underpants for a full day
When you wake up, remove your underpants if you wear them, and keep them off. If you pull on trousers, that's fine, you will simply not wear underpants. At night when you go to bed, same story, you sleep without underpants. The next morning you can choose to wear them again.
- Duct tape on your private area
Pull down your pants and underpants (if applicable). Now use duct tape and tape around and over your private area any way you see fit. You can make it impossible to urinate if you wish, but that would limit the amount of time you can wear this. Optionally tape your butt too.
- Slave in disguise
Put arm and leg cuffs on, but hide them below your pants and sleeves. If you are brave enough, wear a collar too, but its likely not going to be possible to hide it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.