some fun for going to sleep

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

some fun for going to sleep

Post by TNTBound »

so the past couple nights, i have been chaining myself up when it is dark for a couple hours.

i have 4 leather cuffs attached close to the corners of my bed with chains. i lock my right ankle in the one on the bottom right, then lock my right wrist in the one on the top left. this makes me lay kinda diagonal across my bed in a comfortable position. i lock my wrist cuff with a combo lock, but dont need to lock the ankle cuff since i cant reach it to undo it.

then, i shut the lights off with the controller and put the controller in the kitchen safe for about 2 hours or so. just enough that i will cum, but then relax enough that i will fall asleep. although, i usually wake up around 2:00.

i am really comfortable in this position, but yet its completely escape proof if there is no source of light you can reach. its also kind of a mind fuck, since you can freely move your left limbs, but still cant escape. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!