The ultimate punishment scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

The ultimate punishment scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
We all have been in that position. You've done something bad and you wish there was someone who could punish you. Of course you can punish yourself, but somehow the punishment doesn't really seem like actual punishment when you do it yourself.

Yep, I've been there myself too. Countless times actually. I can punish myself very well, but it doesn't really feel like punishment anymore. More a sexual play to focus on some misbehavior.

What exactly is punishment?
A punishment is experiencing something you do not want to experience as a way to make you not repeat whatever it was that causes you to require punishment in the first place.

Why is it hard to punish yourself?
Its obvious that its hard to punish yourself because the mind has learned to not cause serious injury to ones self, so if you for example take a beating as punishment, you will not beat yourself hard enough to get to the point where you wished it would stop. And if you get to the point where you wished it would stop, you are more likely to stop at that moment. Punishment is not supposed to be fun. At the start of the punishment, you will not want it to happen to you, and because of this, you often end up doing something milder to yourself as substitution for actual punishment, until there's someone in your life that can actually punish you for real.

This scenario, or game if you will
I've come up with a way to make it possible to punish yourself in such way that you really don't want to endure the punishment, but also not cross any of your limits. By following a set of rules, you can create a list of punishments, and punish yourself when you need to be punished. Do note, if you decide to abandon the punishment or modifying the punishment when you actually have to do it, then just stop. If you can't punish yourself when its actually required, then you really need someone to punish you, and you can't use this game.

Rules and setup
What you will make is a list with exactly 6 different punishment scenarios. The severity of the scenarios can be the same, or you can vary in it from easy to hard scenarios. That doesn't really matter. Each scenario will follow the scenario rules as listed below. The list is saved in a text document that you store in a safe place. (so you can modify the list at any time) Writing down is possible too, but a textfile gives more flexibility.

When you are in need of a punishment, you grab a dice and roll a number. Alternatively, roll 6 numbers, then the 7th roll will pick one of these 6 numbers (works best with 7 dice). From the list, you pick the #th scenario corresponding with the outcome of the dice throw. So if your outcome is a 4, the 4th scenario is the punishment you will receive.

Depending on how long the punishment takes, you can decide to do the next step before or after the punishment. For short punishments, it may be advisable to do the next step after you are done with the punishment, but if its a long punishment, its better to do it before.

The next step is to write a new scenario to replace the one you are or just have done. You can either replace it, or strike out the old/delete the old scenario, and write the new one at the bottom of the list. If you use written form, you can't really replace the old one.

If your list is ordered from least severe to very severe punishment, you may want to consider placing the new punishment in order, so it may be that you did a very severe punishment (6), but the new one is not that severe so the list is balanced more, and is placed between 2nd and 3rd.

It is important, to say to yourself: if you fail this, punishment is required. So you know you will get punishment if you fail.

The scenario rules are as follow:
- The scenario must be a bdsm related scenario.
- You will do something that you have experience with, so you know how much you can tolerate and what its limits are.
- You will modify it in such way that it becomes an experience you have not done before.
- You can combine multiple scenarios into one to create a unique experience you never done before, though separated, you have done the scenarios.

Example scenarios (+ is a point you have done before (experience),- is a point you never done, > is the final scenario):
+ You have worn a butt plug for at least 24 hours, taking it out temporarily when you had to poop, but putting it back in afterwards.
+ You have worn different sizes of butt plugs while going outside.
- You never worn a butt plug while going to work.
> Punishment is: Before leaving for work, insert a small butt plug. At work, if you need to poop, the butt plug can be removed to poop, but will be reinserted directly after. The butt plug may be removed after coming home.
> Once this punishment has been fulfilled, it can be substituted by a similar punishment, but now a larger butt plug is required.
> Another substitution is that before going to bed, the butt plug is inserted, you will sleep with it, then go to work with it, come home with it, eat with it, go to sleep with it once more, and only the next day before going to work, it can be removed.
> Another variant is to bring a 2nd buttplug with you, and somewhere during the day, at work, you will have to replace the old one for the new one. Preferably, from a smaller to bigger plug. This will make things very complicated, so planning is required. But think of it: you probably need to bring lube, you need to bring something so you can clean the old plug and store it, you need to bring this all to the toilet, without colleagues asking questions.

There are lots of scenarios you can do this way.
> If you are into needleplay, a punishment can be to use needles in places you haven't done before, more needles, thicker needles, etc.
> If you are into self bondage, and you have done a certain tie before, but never done it naked in the shed or garage, the punishment would be to do it there, and be bound for like 30 minutes.

Why does this work?
As mentioned before, punishment is not supposed to be fun. Because of this, you want to avoid punishment. But, the punishment itself works because it involves fear. Technically speaking, it is something you have not done before, but each component of the punishment was done before, so it is safe to say that the punishment administered will not put you in danger, so the fear itself is unjustified. But the beauty of fear is that it still exists and as such you really do not want to do the punishment. So because of that, you want to avoid failing.

Keep in mind, if you are horny, consider doing a training session rather than doing something wrong that requires punishment, and keep this list purely for punishment purposes only.

What is the difference between a training session and punishment?
A training session is meant to increase limits in a safe way. For example, if you never worn a rope harness for more than half an hour, you can do a training session to extend that time. Find out how you can wear one so you can wear it for 2 hours. Then work your way up to 8 hours, then to 12 hours. Once done, you can create a punishment where you have to wear a rope harness under your clothes while you go to work. ;)

But the biggest difference between a training session and punishment is this: during a training session, it is not a crime to abort.

What is the punishment for aborting a punishment?
You should not abort the punishment, but if due to an emergency you are forced to abort, or at some point it is a health risk to continue, then abort. The punishment in such cases is to redo the exact same punishment as soon as it is possible again. The conditions for the punishment remain unchanged though. You should be able to do it, otherwise you failed when writing down the punishments.

If it seems that you really cannot do the punishment then you will have to train yourself between now and a moment, and redo the punishment in a month from now (or sooner if you are confident you have trained yourself enough).
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.