[Request] Home Alone 5 - What a Predicament!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Einherjar

[Request] Home Alone 5 - What a Predicament!

Post by Einherjar »

:hi: Heyho everyone

Long story short: Im home alone for a week and im looking for something to spice that time up.

A few notes:
I lack Handcuffs...yes, i know, they have been put on top of my "to buy" list. ;)
Time is of no concern. Minutes, Hours...dare i say Days ? Let's get creative !
Let's keep this private. Wouldn't want to drag my lovely neighbors into this.
Emergency backup "in the know" is available !

So yeah, if someone can point me towards a fun idea or wants to craft a new one, im all ears !
Thanks in advance and have a great week everyone !
KinkInSpace

Re: [Request] Home Alone 5 - What a Predicament!

Post by KinkInSpace »

I recently posted "The floor is lava" in this forum. You may like it, as it was especially designed to be something to do for more than a few days at home.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sp107

Post by Sp107 »

Read a story a few years ago about going out with only enough money for a bus ride away from home. Before you leave you drink a couple of pints of water. Sew up your fly and put a lock through your belt. You should aim to be at least 5 miles away from the lock key left at home. Can you make it back home before you need to wet yourself? :oops:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Sp107 wrote:Read a story a few years ago about going out with only enough money for a bus ride away from home. Before you leave you drink a couple of pints of water. Sew up your fly and put a lock through your belt. You should aim to be at least 5 miles away from the lock key left at home. Can you make it back home before you need to wet yourself? :oops:
I would presume that goes very much against the "lets keep this private" wish of the OP
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Einherjar

Post by Einherjar »

Thanks a bunch for those replies !
@Slave_L That scenario sounds super fun and i love that its so simple yet effective ! Thanks a bunch for the headsup. Although i have to tinker with the naked rule in the kitchen a little, as the kitchen is pretty "visible" ;)

@Sp107 Also a super fun idea but i dont know if i get to do it this week.
And @Gregovic the idea is fine, in that its rather "low profile"...well, at least if everything goes well ^^
Like i said above, im more concerned around my neighborhood, as we have plenty of kids running around, and i wouldnt want them to question that naked dude in the kitchen :D

Im just not the biggest fan of full frontal exposure and the likes, nothing against a few subtle kinks in the open ^^
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah. Well I live in an apartment and I can basically be naked in my entire apartment without any problems.

Feel free to make changes so it still works. Preferably still keeping close to the floor is lava, but in such way that you can do it in the kitchen too. Perhaps close the curtains, or wear clothes over the clamps temporarily.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Einherjar

Post by Einherjar »

Sooo, week over, let me give you a small report:

"The Floor is Lava" has been a really fun, low profile challenge :D
While i had to put on clothes for the kitchen, staying naked the whole week has been made so much more enjoyable by the scorching heat over here ^^
The clamps became second nature by the end of the week, mostly due to my nipples being rather "numb" overall.
But im a big fan of these "ritualistic challenges and rules" so i got my kick from it anyways :love:

So yeah, a recommended challenge either as a stand alone "Spice up the week" thing or as an additional challenge on top of another scenario.

Thanks again to Slave_L for the recommendation !
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Great to hear it was fun. :) Make sure you give your nipples a bit of time to heal though. :)
Einherjar

Post by Einherjar »

Will do !
Made the mistake of underestimating that in the past. "Well, it didn't hurt. Must mean it didn't do anything"...
Oh, how wrong i can be :rofl: