Nippleplay: The floor is lava

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
KinkInSpace

Nippleplay: The floor is lava

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've come up with a nice idea for nippleplay. I suppose this is not limited to nippleplay. Females could substitute their nipples for their vulva just as easily.

duration
The duration for this scenario is between 3 days and a week. Although it perfectly works on a short duration, the effects won't be very stimulating on the 2nd day onwards, which brings this entire scenario to the next level.

During the session, you will be required to be naked, so this requires some planning.

The idea
As a child, you may have played the game "The floor is lava." Basically, from the moment someone says "The floor is lava", you have 5 seconds to come off the floor, or you'll burn. You can stand on the couch, create stuff to stand on on the floor, but touching the floor is no longer allowed.

This session is based around that idea. The difference is, that you cannot put something on the floor to create a platform. However, you own a magic pair of nippleclamps. By putting then on your nipples (or labia) first, you become invincible to the effects of the lava on the floor. You can freely walk on the floor as long as you wear the clamps. When you take the clamps off, you immediately become vulnerable to the lava on the floor.

If you sit on a chair, your feet are allowed to touch the floor, but in no way are you allowed to move in any direction (push the chair in sitting motion to get somewhere)

Requirements
- For this scenario to work properly, you need clamps that once you put them on, you really want them off again. Although I do not mean, take them off in the matter of seconds, but it should be painful or uncomfortable enough that 5 minutes with them on is going to be hell. So if you have clamps that you can easily wear for 15 to 30 minutes, find others, they won't work well.
- You also need a second pair of clamps that you can take on you for 30 minutes at a time. This is for special activities where you are forced to stand in the lava. (think of coocking for example)
- You will need to be naked during the duration of the scenario, which includes sleeping. So this needs planning. Make sure you have plenty of time off for this scenario to do.
- If you want to wear certain clothes designed for bdsm play (rope harness, latex suit with holes for breasts, or other way to access the nipples, this is allowed.

Areas that are full of lava
The following areas are full of lava, and mean that you are forced to wear nippleclamps during the entire stay in that area. If you know the stay is going to be longer than 10 minutes, you are allowed to go to a safe place first and switch to easier nipple clamps.
- The entire kitchen (including cooking, getting something to drink, prepare lunch, etc)
- The entire bathroom (including morning and evening rituals such as brushing teeth, washing, etc) If the entire session takes longer than 10 minutes, you are allowed to go to a safe place first and switch to easier nipple clamps.
This includes showering and taking a bath.

Areas that are safe
The following areas are considered safe. They are like pieces of land sticking out where you can be without having to wear nipple clamps. Keep in mind, if sitting is involved, you first have to sit before you can take off the clamps. As a child, this would mean feet from the floor. As adult you do not need to do that unless you want to. But it is required to be in the final position before the clamps can be taken off.
- The desk with your computer (if available)
- Your couch
- The toilet when sitting down (males, nope, not when standing up)
- At the dining table.

Scenario start
When you decide to start the scenario, go to your bedroom and bring the nippleclamps with you. Also bring any fetish clothes with you that you want to use during the scenario, but keep in mind that all times the area you will be stimulating is accessible. I will assume nipples here.

Jump onto your bed, and make sure your feet are not touching the floor. Once you accomplish this, the floor is lava and you can no longer touch the floor.

You now undress yourself and make yourself to become fully naked. Any fetish clothes you want to use for this session are to be put on afterwards.

You are now in your session and you are trapped on your bed. The first job is going to be to hang your clothes tidy in your closet. But your closet is not in arms length of your bed, so you will have to endure punishment to do so. Attach the nippleclamps and once they are secured, you are invulnerable to the lava. Grab your clothes and put them in the closet.

If your nipples hurt too much, bring your clothes back to the bed, jump on it and remove the clamps. Remember, your clothes will burn in the lava if they touch the floor too, so you do not want them to touch the floor either.

Once you have completed your first assignment and you are back on your bed, you can plan what to do next. Keep in mind, to go there, you will need to put the clamps on your nipples, but once there, you can take them off.

If you need to do something that takes a long time, far longer than 30 minutes, consider to cut it in sections. Do a section until it becomes unbearable, then take a break, and continue like that.

Keep in mind
The further you get into the session, the more painful it will become on your nipples, meaning that you will not be able to withstand the clamps for a long duration. Not even the softer ones. Keep this in mind and give plenty of time to rest so your nipples can restore and you can take the next session. Yes, that means you may find yourself stranded in front of the tv. ;)

I hope you like this session. If you do and/or if you plan to do the session and/or have done it, please reply here and let me know. :) Any feedback, tips, ideas, feel free to share them too. Questions for things you do not understand, fire away. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Blacky

Re: Nippleplay: The floor is lava

Post by Blacky »

This whole scenario sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing! :!: :D
But there's (at least) one question left unanswered: What happens if I get burnt?
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
TiedTight1

Post by TiedTight1 »

I'd say some Selfbondage centering around pain, or extreme SB.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Honestly, in games like this, I don't even consider burning myself on accident. Like any boardgames, there are rules, and you simply follow them. If you don't, the game simply won't be any fun.

The sole fun comes from when you are playing the game for a few days and your nipples are sore, you start seriously doubting if you really want to move over the lava or rather just stay where you are.

But if you really need punishment for getting burned, I guess it would be something like this: Put on softer nipple clamps for 30 minutes and keep them on the entire 30 minutes. It'll be hell, especially if you are already a few days in. I guess this works best in a self-bondage session.

But honestly, if you need this kind of punishment to be added for this game, then I think this game is simply not for you. The idea is that it is fun to either have clamps on your nipples and walk throughout your house or perform certain tasks, or remain at one location, possibly getting bored in the process.

It'll be funny to start noticing how often you may want to walk.

If you accidentally step up without realizing, the only penalty is that you walk back to where you came from, then attach the nipple clamps and redo your steps. But don't forget, you must attach the clamps while being seated.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
AutumnLeaves

Post by AutumnLeaves »

I think this is a fabulous idea. I have a lot of time this week, I might add it into my routine. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. :) Have fun. :)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I guess, if you burned, you must get some punishment like that.
Throw a cube dice.
Case 1: kneel down to peas
Case 2: blinefold
Case 3: tie up ankles and thighs
Case 4: use a inflatable buttplug (very painful level) or biggest buttplug you have
Case 5: collar, strong chained to tied ankles, if you can, put your legs behind the neck and fix with a tape - better
Case 6: randomly shocking to nippels and genitals (it makes you long scream every time)
+ to selected case lock your hands behind your back, use a BIG (for a pain and inconvenience) ballgag and nippelclamps(if you feel guilty, use that 5 minutes with them on is going to be hell - it's a burning in lava :twisted: ). Set timer lock to 1 hour - after this keys to handcuffs will be avalible. Every time in punishment you must to wash your WC (exclude cases 1 and 5). For dare: use your hair with a shampoo to wash WC (in case 2, 3, 4, 6) or smear your ass with something burning, like habanero tabasco (case 1 and 5).
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.