Bound to Suck (Forced Fellatio SB)

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
lexi-22

Bound to Suck (Forced Fellatio SB)

Post by lexi-22 »

Hey guys, I had another account on here about a year or two ago but couldn't remember any login info. I am a long time lurker and performed a scenario I devised from looking at this image

My Imagination runs wild sometimes ;)

So here is my quick drawing of the image with some labels. (I'm not quite the artist everyone else seems to be but I think it gets the point across.

http://i.imgur.com/teoU6BB.jpg

A. Posture Collar with a D ring on the front. Tie the end of a short rope <6 feet to the D ring.
B. This is a wall/pole with two O rings/pulleys attached to it. The bottom Ring should be less than a foot off the ground. The top ring should be shoulder/neck high when you are on your knees. The rope attached to "A" will be threaded through both rings and tied to "G".
C. This is your favorite dildo with a suction cup attached to the wall right above the top O ring of "B". I let the ball sack of the dildo rest on the O ring for extra support.
D. This is a pillow below your knees to allow for longer lengths of time on your knees.
E. This is the rope TIGHTLY tied between "A" through "B" to "G". If you try pull your mouth away from the dildo your hips will be pulled down towards the bottom O ring of "B". If you try to pull your hips away, you will be forced to deep throat "C".
F. This is an ice release with a SRD attached to "H". Pull on the rope to tighten "H"
G. This is a crotch rope , it can be separate from "E" or be the end of that rope. It is your choice.
H. This is a cince noose around a wrist coil attached to "F" via SRD. This is what will finish the tie and should be your last step to tie yourself up.
I. I didn't include this in my drawing but I did in my two test runs of this scenario, I attached clover clamps with via strong rubber bands to the top O ring of "B". This will keep you from trying to rest your legs my kneeling lower. It also helps keep that dildo in your mouth :whip:

Start by inserting your favorite toys! Dildos/vibrators/Estim, this is when you would put any lingerie you desire on. Tie your toys in with a crotch rope "G". (I put in an E-Stim buttplug and an electropad in my chastity cage just to keep me company while I sucked). Make sure your release looks good (Always have a spare pair of EMT scissors/shears nearby when using rope). Tie your legs together so you can't move around, and make sure you can reach "H" and tighten it. Put on the collar and thread it through "B" to "G". Make sure its tight enough that you can't get your mouth off the dildo. Attach nipple clamps. Turn on any toys! Finally slip your hands into "H" and tighten the cinch. If everything goes right, you're stuck there with a dildo in your mouth. Moving your hips will forced it deeper into your throat, trying to lower your butt will pull on your nipples and your arms will be completely subdued behind you until the ice release melts. Enjoy!