Controll my anal vibrator while I'm in selfbondage

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
slavehenke

Controll my anal vibrator while I'm in selfbondage

Post by slavehenke »

Hello

I'm looking for someone that want to watch me on cam over the coming weekend and controll my anal vibrator while im tied in selfbondage.

This is the scenario:

Bondage position:
I will be tied with my legs spread and my arms near my head to a fixed object. It will be very relealing and compromising position.

Release mechanism:
Ice release to last about 2 hours, I will not be able to get to the release mechanism and tamper with it. Once locked im stuck. The person controlling me will have a code to my resettable code box where an additional release mechanism is: The keys to my handcuffs.

Toys:
Lovense lush vibrator in my ass where intensity can be adjusted by the person controlling me via an app.

Chastity device to make me frustrated while Im played with

Mask will be worn. If I need to get relased before 2 hours I need to take off my mask and show myself to you. You will then release me after 10 minutes.

So basically I will be your tied to toy with as you wish until my release mechanism frees me or I take off my mask and you give me the code for the code box and I'm free.

I hope someone is interested in doing this. Just add me on Skype: Slavehenke, I'm the one based in Norway.

Regards
slavehenke
maxwedgie

Re: Controll my anal vibrator while I'm in selfbondage

Post by maxwedgie »

Hello there,
i'm interested. please get in touch with me.
SBMiguel

Re: Controll my anal vibrator while I'm in selfbondage

Post by SBMiguel »

Hey, I know this was posted a while ago but this idea seemed really good and I would be interested to find out how it went. haha
Heels and bondage :gag: