Outdoor selfbondage (predicament) nipple torture scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ally_yourPainslut

Outdoor selfbondage (predicament) nipple torture scenarios

Post by ally_yourPainslut »

Hi, I'm Ally,
I love nipple torture, outdoor selfbondage predicament bondage, humiliation, public scenarios, deepthroat, gaging, saliva, cum, i have dildo, nipple clamps, nettles in garden, icy hot. I would love to recive extreme outdoor nipple pain scenario, here's mine to show what i like, i live in small village so i went to a field, only in heels and sctocking, field was full of nettles, i clamped my nipples to my dogs leash, put dildo in my throat and taped it there, then i cuffed my hands and dropped the key, i was walking there for 30min when i decided to reape nipple clamps off and find key, my other scenario was that i tied myself with bend knees and arms, all on four, but it was in forest, and ants was everwhere plus i had nipple clamps on, all covered in honey, please make me do things like that. I need more painfull ideas land scenarios, please help me. My body, slim fit blonde, medium tits, 163cm, 55kg.
dominivan

Re: Outdoor selfbondage (predicament) nipple torture scenari

Post by dominivan »

hi there, I am interested to give you some ideas, just need to know your hard limits and as well as your dislikes.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Hmm, what about adaptive blinefold? Like white tights. You cannot see something at night, but can see at day. If you can make it, then do next:

Start it at the evening.

1) Smear yourself with honey, hair too, generously.
2) Сut the pillow and roll yourself in feathers.
3) Insert a very big dildo to pussy, and big buttplug.
4) Dress up a catsuit, latex best. Shoe the balet high heels. Drink 1,5 liters of water.
5) Go to the nettles field, drop the key for handcuffs with a big red trinket in field's center. Maybe hang key on top of long stick, pinned to ground, higher than nettles - for see where's the key from any place.
6) Tape your thighs tight together. Lock the leather (soft, comfort) anklecuffs, with a 30cm chain.
7) Dress up a corset, very tight, not, VERY tight.
8) Then high collar. Connect to handcuffs with a short chain.
9) Ballgag.
10) Use a clover clamps, with weight (you must can't stand the pain, but not a endless scream).
11) Blinefold with tights. (You MUST see where you go only at day, test it before!). Fix it with a slave hood with open eyes.
12) Finally, lock your hands into handcuffs behind you back.

Okay, you're almost trapped. For make it completed, spin and walk 10-15 steps. Do it again. And again, 10-15 times. Now you are lost and do not know where to look for the key. You can't see something. Only one way - wait for a daylight and find the key.

Imagine: all night waiting. All body itchy, nippels is burning, corset is tighter than you want, mouth got tired. Collar chain is too short, and you must still your hands high behind back, or collar tries a little (not totally! test it before!) suffocate you, and your hands is too tired. Plugs is too big, you can't forget about it. You wanna to pee. Very wanna. You can't wait more and you urinate. But your urine stays inside latex catsuit and squelching. Poor lost little girl in big nightmare. There's no space for pity and mercy, but all nightmares long.

P.S. It's not tested raw scenario. You must be very careful. Let's your friend find you at morning. Play safe.
P.P.S. I'm a mad guy, and not one time i discovered what good sticky idea not so good IRL. Few times i'm almost got a totally traped and escaped only by fluke. But i too discovered, what this horror give me very big pleasure. So I often lose my sense of proportion in my scenarios, and only fear of anticipation stops me to make a dream come true. Look here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=11884 and you understand what i talking about. Remember about it if you decide on this madness.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kilus31

Post by kilus31 »

1 Smear yourself with honey, hair too, generously.
2 Сut the pillow and roll yourself in feathers.

whether it really is such a burdensome ?
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I don't know. I guess, it will force to feel itchy. If i live alone, i wanna try, but not yet unfortunately. As usually, be careful if tries to make it come true.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.