Requesting a selfbondage scenario with online verification

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Krakkant

Requesting a selfbondage scenario with online verification

Post by Krakkant »

Hello girls and guys !

I'm looking for a online partner interested to give me selfbondage dares, with or without any software of your choice.
I expect a cam (with Skype, or better TeamViewer if you want) verification and maybe a release method throw from you if you are in my computer with TeamViewer. (I just keep a backup if something going wrong...)

If someone is interested or need more information or want tell suggestion, feel free to contact me here or via PM.
KinkInSpace

Re: Requesting a selfbondage scenario with online verificati

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, good idea. I'll make you tie yourself up, and while you are in inescapable bondage, I'll hack your computer...

End of sarcasm: this is a bad idea. Never let your sexual needs make you do stupid things.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Krakkant

Post by Krakkant »

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I know this possibility and be hacked in the same time would be awesome and very exciting for me.

I don't ask another people want expose him/her like me. Just looking for a domme who wants do that with me.

It's my fetishes, i understand the situation and dont force anyone to do it.

Then please, dont judge myself and my kinks. I think i dont offense anyone, but if its the case, tell me and i will not post anything else about it.

Thank you for reading (and sorry for my bad english)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I would strongly advice against it. A general rule on the internet is this: Don't trust anyone unless you have had a bit of a word exchange and your gut feeling tells you this is okay. I haven't read much from you here on the forum, so for all I know, you could be someone who would hack me when I connect to your teamviewer session.

But lets assume you really are sincere here and I am the villain. Lets pretend I am someone who has posted 2 or 3 times only here on the forum, just so I have a number on my postcount, looking for a victim I can extort. I reply to your post, you give me your teamviewer ID and I tell you to turn on your camera so I can see you, then make you sit with your back towards me because I tell you I like seeing your butt. In actuality, I prevent you from watching your own screen.

I make you tie yourself up and struggle in your bounds. I then install a trojan and keylogger on your computer.

I disconnect from the session and remove my account and posts from the forum. You are still struggling in your bounds and enjoying yourself. After 1,5 hours you get impatient. You turn around and you see I am no longer watching you.

You feel defeated and untie yourself and think: oh well, it was good for a minute.

You go by your daily routine. You visit some websites you normally visit, including the one from your bank.

You enter your password and my keylogger grabs it nicely.

From my end, I use the data I gathered to hack into your bank account and I transfer a large amount of money to one of my fake accounts.

--------------
The above may sound like a fake story, but I work in ICT. The above is something I've seen people do. I have enough knowledge to do it myself if I wanted to. Except, I use my knowledge to help others protect themselves, and the biggest problem in your protection is giving a stranger full access to your computer using teamviewer.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Krakkant

Post by Krakkant »

If I use weak bank account as Paypal, yes, you can do it.
If I use stronger bank account with encrypted verification, you can't do it.

Yes, you can install keylogger and trojan, it's right. And I don't have any problem with that.

Please, stop think you are the only one who work into ICT...
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

And that would be the most awesome hacking story to tell to your friends ahah!

Appart from that, I don't see the same risk with a simple Skype video call where one gives dares to the other and watch. As long is this only video and no PC remote control or whatever.
Krakkant

Post by Krakkant »

Yes, I said skype or teamviewer in the first post. TeamViewer from software control, but skype is good too with video conference.
Buckaroo1974

Post by Buckaroo1974 »

Hi,

if you like we can discuss other ways to control your release mechanism or toys.

I have there some ideas without using teamviewer to do it.

Just drop me a line if you like to talk.

Cheers
Krakkant

Post by Krakkant »

Yes I still looking for it.

Could we discuss via PM ?
Buckaroo1974

Post by Buckaroo1974 »

sure just send me one