Almost Humiliatingly Caught

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
vm1971

Almost Humiliatingly Caught

Post by vm1971 »

My wife and I have bondage fun with some regularity. She's not particularly skilled at ropework though. It's good enough to keep me bound but it's not particularly tidy looking. We dabbled in adding crossdressing in our fun a few times. I would prefer every time but the numerous hints I've dropped over the years hadn't really sunk in.

In any case, we planned for a weekend getaway. When packing, I packed away a ton of rope, ball gag, duct tape, blindfold, some leather cuffs and a bunch of sex toys. We had a cheap wand vibrator that recently died so I ran out and bought a Hitachi Magic Wand (totally worth it!). In addition, I snuck in some clothes...for me.

So, on the first night, she went down to the pool at the hotel for a bit... while she was gone, I did myself up. I mean, dress, pantyhose, heels for the outfit and a really tight hogtie for the bondage. I tied my feet, ankles, calves, below the knees, above the knees, thighs, wrists behind my back, elbows, chest, ballgag, duct tape over the ballgag and blindfold. I tied the Magic Wand in place so it pushed up against my balls and it was turned on high.

When she returned from the pool, she saw me in a nice little package, squirming on the floor. Of course, she tightened my ropes, teased me, reiterated how humiliating it would be to be found like this. She even threatened to put the "please tidy my room" sign on the door (we had turndown service) and leave again. This would greatly increase the chance of someone from housekeeping finding me. Well, she did leave.

10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door from housekeeping. I was PETRIFIED. I struggled like crazy to no avail. Then, the door opened and a heard a few steps then a gasp. By now, I was breathing very heavily and quite panicked. There were more steps towards me and then hands touching me. It took about 10 seconds of this before I realized these were my wife's hands. Once I realized this, I calmed down but I wanted to play along so I struggled some more. I think my wife realized this and also continued to play along. In a disguised voice, she tried to ask me who did this to me...all while not taking my gag or blindfold off. She "tried" to untie me and was actually tightening the knots and then telling me the knots are too tight. A few seconds later, I heard her starting to take pictures of me. She told me that since I was all tied up and she had embarrassing pictures of me, she would be taking my valuables and keeping the pictures to make sure I didn't say anything. She left the room again.

5 minutes passed by and she returned. This time, she paused, took my blindfold off and I saw that all of our valuables were indeed gone. She asked what the hell happened? I was starting to panic again. Was I mistaken? She called down to the front desk (so I thought) and complained loudly to them. She put my blindfold back on and told me she was going to the front desk to complain in person.

10 minutes went by... that was a very long 10 minutes. I was severely doubting myself and analyzing the whole encounter. Was my wife fucking with me? Or was I horribly mistaken and not only is our stuff gone but there are humiliating pictures of me out in the wild? This seemed far too elaborate for my wife to be fucking with me but then again, why the hell did she leave me tied up? I was seriously confused, a little ashamed but somehow still incredibly turned on. When she returned she knelt down beside me, told me this hotel was run by a bunch of thieves and that she was going to teach me a lesson before we left. So, she let me out of the hogtie (just the hogtie), whipped out my penis and rode me very hard like a pogo stick for the next 20 minutes.

After she was done, she untied me and told me to start packing. I was still feeling very embarrassed and humiliated. When I finally went to the closet to pack my shirts, I saw our small suitcase in there, opened it and all of our valuables were in it... She burst out laughing when she saw my intense relief. She was indeed fucking with me...and a very good job at that.
gemt

Re: Almost Humiliatingly Caught

Post by gemt »

Chain is the solution for the knot-incapable amongst us.
Lovely adventure, though.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

What a great story; I only wish I could do something similar,
Rader
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Awesome story! She totally got you and with great succes as you seemed completely lost and doubtful about what happened. She could have gone even further if she wanted. Total brainfuck!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You really have the best GF ever!

Awesome story. I went along with it very well, except that the topic title gave away the plot right from the start. Next time use a non-descriptive title such as: "Something that happened while I was on a holiday".

Also, this would better fit in true stories. It is not laying out a scenario that anyone can do, so its the wrong forum.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.