Selbondage crossdressed outside

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bobolite

Selbondage crossdressed outside

Post by bobolite »

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you my actual scenario.

I'm fully dressed in sexy woman, with panty, black stockings attached to a garter bell, nice bra well filled by two big water baloons, and a tight corset which make me a nice slim but busty shape.
I wear a beautiful black dress, and a semi-long black hair wig.

I put my wrists and ankle cuffs securely closed by a padlock. I added my gag harness to prevent any sound and add some spice! :whip:
The ankles cuffs are tied by a small chain that obliged me to make very little steps.

Previously, I went outside of my house to attach the key of a padlock on the side of the house, on the pathway leading from the garden behind to the front street. The key is attached on the corner of the house, where it's possible to reach it discretly, except if a car, or worst, a pedestrian pass through the sidewalk.

Now I'm going to put my blinfold, and tie my anckles on the back and secure with the padlock whose key is outside. I'll have to walk, blind, crossdressed and bound, from the back door of the house, to the key which is on a place visible from the street.

That's quite exciting! ;)
Maid_Lauren

Re: Selbondage crossdressed outside

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Add one more thing. You have a chain around your waist attached to your cuffs. The fun begins when you have to get up after falling.

A few years ago the ex wife went away for a week. Unfortunately she returned. While she was gone I took the dog for an early morning walk and noticed that there was no traffic on the street at that early hour. Next morning I was out with him wearing a maid uniform. Quick ten minute walk. Each day I dressed differently. The sound of heels on the asphalt was like beating a drum. Quite exciting. Didn't do any bondage stuff outdoors.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Maid_Lauren wrote: A few years ago the ex wife went away for a week. Unfortunately she returned.
LMAO. that's a good one.

you just became enemy no. 1 to 52% of the worldpopulation.
bobolite

Post by bobolite »

Maid_Lauren wrote:Add one more thing. You have a chain around your waist attached to your cuffs. The fun begins when you have to get up after falling.
Good idea to complicate bondage!

I forget to write that, of course, i wore high heels shoes, which make the walk on the pavement very noisy!

And to tell what happens: I did what I planned, closed my handcuffed, and started to walk, blind and bound to the back door of the house. I carefully opened it and waited a few minutes listening the outdoor noises before going.
So I started, very slowly to walk on the side of the house, when suddenly I heard car doors closing in the street not very far, without being able to know where exactly. I stop immediatly and didn't move for a while, before continuing. Each sound I made (the clain of handuff, the high heels on the pavement) seems so noisy!
I finally reached the key, but didn't freed myself immediatly, I go back to the back house before most silently possible.
I then look on the street, and the car was in front of neigbours house, 15 m away only. I suppose nobody saw me, but I'll never know!

That was an experience to do again!
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I'm glad that everything worked out well for you. Once you are cuffed and outside, you are committed to the adventure.