Tied to a chair and drinking

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Tattianne

Tied to a chair and drinking

Post by Tattianne »

I tried this scenario this weekend.

It is also a modification of other found. You must be tied to a chair, ankles to the back legs, thighs to the front, wrists to the back of the chair as in the picture in my blog, where will be our padlock. A ring gag, and must be tied up from the back (neck) to the chain or rope of the wrists, forcing you to keep your head up.

On the other hand we filled a bottle with water or any liquid you want. I use a plastic bottle, I filled it, and I make a small hole at the plug. Small!!!, it controls the amount of liquid that we drink. Hung upside down with a rope down ( from a lamp or a ceilling point ). The drip must aim to the hole of the ring gag, forcing to drink what falls.

I put a condom to the bottle, securing it with a rubber band in the part before the plug. The liquid will fall by the condom and swells it. The bottle must be placed at a height that when the condom swells, it must enter in my ring gag. Of course you have to make a small hole in the tip of the condom.

The release method...a rope holding the key of the padlock as a ice timer. When the ice melts will release all the rope and the key will be at the height of our hands to be released.
You have to be careful and test before the rate of dripping!!!

As complements, what you have, I used clamps on the nipples tied to the ring gag, dildo into vagina or anus, if you have electrified plug, so good!!! ( I don't have it, :cry:).....

In spanish with pictures on my blog. Regards.
MechanicalMaster

Re: Tied to a chair and drinking

Post by MechanicalMaster »

Tattianne,

I'm collecting ideas for a virtual dom game in the software section and you definitely gave me a few.

I'm trying to explore variations on you idea. I found some that can make sense (or not) but still not tested at all and actually can be dangerous.

The dispensing mechanism can be an enema set with a long orange rubber catheter. Basically you would partially swallow the catheter and tape the enema set ending to your face so that there would be no escape.

As a very important safety mechanism I think the mouth cannot be taped, or it can be deadly if you start throwing up. Also, this can only be done at least 4 hours after eating.

Another idea, maybe feasible maybe not, would be to have an ice block inside the enema container and have forced drinking as the water unfreezes.

A string could be frozen together with the ice block and the release would match the time when all water was drank. This might take long hours to unfreeze though if the string is placed in the center of the freezing container, the room temperature is low or the size of the ice block is too big.

In the sketch there's a small weight to make sure the key becomes accessible at the end.
Attachments
forced-drinking.png
Tattianne

Re: Tied to a chair and drinking

Post by Tattianne »

Hi.

I have tried a new variation of the release method in a new scenario. Scenario instructions are on the blog

Kisses.