planning of a session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

planning of a session

Post by Greenleaf »

Hello everybody! :hi:

In 2 weeks (from 24 to 26 Feb) I'll have the house just for me and i'm planning of a session .

I have a vague idea of what I would like but nothing concrete so I would like to see your proposals. :idea:

I'd like a scenario were i'm forced to swallow some fake cum, either while waiting the escape or to trigger it. :oops: :gag: (is it the good translation? I'm not english :? )

here is my gear :
-2 pair of handcuff, a blindfold and padlocks
-many ropes, elastic rope and many straps
-a gag lockable to a pipe (and the pipe) and a ring gag
-1 syringe and 1 rubber pump
-pulleys
-anchor points to the ceiling and to the floor
-anal toys

If you submit a scenario and that something is missing, i can craft it or buy it if it's not too expensive (for example : with the straps, I can craft a head harness) I'm very good for manual work! :D

If you want more description of what I want to, ask me. And If you have any question, ask me too.

Thanks in advance. :love:

G.

PS : I forgot something, I know there is already a lot of this kind of scenarios on this forum but I would like new ideas and innovations. :D
Greenleaf

Re: planning of a session

Post by Greenleaf »

Somebody, Any suggestion?
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Sorry, I have nothing to suggest. But the idea about fake-cum drinking as a release has got me thinking over some options.

If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Good luck with your session, I'm interested in hearing how it goes.
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Well, ok! I look forward to see this! (<--not sure if it's the goor translation) :?

Thanks, I have some ideas but nothing concrete. In any case I'll create a new post after the session to tell how it happened. :wink:

(Or maybe while...) :whip: