Very simple and effective forced drinking scenario.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zorkentine

Very simple and effective forced drinking scenario.

Post by zorkentine »

I found a great simple way to do a forced drinking scenario, my apologies if this has already been done.

Things you'll need:
spider gag (not too big)
beer bottle
condom
rubber band
handcuffs
rope (or belt)

The idea is you fill the bottle with some unpleasant liquid, put a condom over the top of the bottle (secured tightly with the rubber band), and then put a small to medium sized hole in the tip of the condom (adjust for how fast you can drink but too small and you won't get the desired effect). You put on the spider gag, tie a crotch rope or put the belt around your waist, and lie on your back over something you don't want to get dirty (bed, carpet). Then you push the end of the condom inside the bottle and stick your tongue in the bottle opening as you put the bottle in your mouth. Once you do that, handcuff your hands to your crotch rope or belt (the idea is you can't reach the bottle). You are now lying on your back with a bottle of unpleasant liquid pointed down your throat with your tongue blocking the flow of liquid. Your keys should be close by for an easy and safe release.

From here you have one of three choices:
1. Stay exactly as you are. :gag:
2. Turn your head to drop the bottle out of your mouth and spill your unpleasant liquid on your precious carpet or bed. :twisted:
3. Move your tongue away from the hole and drink the liquid (the condom makes sure the flow isn't too fast and will also inflate with the liquid for that choking on cock feeling) to get out mess free. :whip:

It appears to be quite safe to me because the bottle is not attached and can easily be spit out, however, I understand anytime forced drinking is implied safety is a major concern. Let me know what you think about this and if you have any concerns, thank you. :mrgreen:
submouse96

Re: Very simple and effective forced drinking scenario.

Post by submouse96 »

This is interesting, I actually might try this later tonight!
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

submouse96 wrote:This is interesting, I actually might try this later tonight!
Excellent! Let us know how it goes.
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

I would rather to use something like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabethan_collar

http://bdsm-diy.blogspot.com.br/2014/12 ... rcada.html

A bucket filled with a liquid, a straw and a weight-sensitive release system. So, if someone just try to spit out the liquid, it won't work. He or she must swallow.
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

I like that idea. You could even use it without the bag, cause if you stand up you'll spill the liquid. Just put something under it that you don't want to spill the liquid on. :mrgreen: