Things that can be done all day

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Smceyre

Re: Things that can be done all day

Post by Smceyre »

One of the things I've done recently when working from home is to stand all day in my six inch heels, while wearing a heavily boned corset dress which prevents me from sitting (or really any bending at the waist if properly laced up).

I start with inserting the right toy and putting on any undergarments, along with slick tights or pantyhose.

I then step into and lock a pair of 6 inch heels (do this first!), keys which are locked outside in a box in the shed, the keys to the box in a kitchen safe somewhere else in the house. Sometimes I put on a short ankle hobble as well.

Next I put on my corset dress ( https://glamorouscorset.com/shop-all/ne ... set-dress/ ), which I've replaced the front lacing with steel wire pulled taught and locked into place. I thread a few small padlocks through the holes in the front busk when the corset is laced nearly closed. I threaded a steel cable through the back laces which I can lock to its other end when I've pulled enough slack out of the main laces. Put a wide leather belt over the bulk of the original laces for good measure. Restrain arms if you want (I usually don't ). I spend a lot of time leaning against things to get some rest.

I haven't figured out a good way to prevent laying down (though its a big ordeal to actually lay down). You'll need a standing desk or high counter to use a computer.
bound_jenny

Re: Things that can be done all day

Post by bound_jenny »

:drool: :drool: :drool: :worship: :love:

You know exactly how to have a good time. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!