Things that can be done all day

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
thatthat21

Things that can be done all day

Post by thatthat21 »

So I work from home, and would like to see if we could come up with a list of things that you would consider bondage, that you could do all day long. You wold still need to be able to work, take calls and the such.

One thing that I do right now is I have stainless steel cuffs from https://www.axsmar.eu/ and sleeve rings. I lock a 1 foot chain between them.

I also wear my rubber ankle cuffs from latexnemesis.com most days. Some days I will add a length of chain between them as well.

I know most people are going to be asking for a list of things that I have to come up with ideas. What I am after is ideas and things others have done, if I want to do something and do not have the bondage gear to do it, and I want to then I will work on getting the gear that is needed.

One that came to mind was doing some kind of Karada and or Crotch rope that could be done for the day. Heck could add a butt plug to this and have a day of it.

I have hoods and mask and as much I like to wear them, I would have to take them off and on all day to take phone calls, and some days I am on the phone all day it seems.

Just looking for ideas, I can work on my laptop or my desktop, so do not have to be in my home office.

The more the better, and mixing and matching of things is all way great as well. Not sure if any one else can benifite from the ideas, but would think that many of us would like some ideas from others that could be done because sometimes we get stuck on new a fresh ideas.

Thank you and can't wait to see what you all come up with!
RADER123

Re: Things that can be done all day

Post by RADER123 »

Get a tight fitting corset, and lace it tight.
This will give you a squeeze feeling all day; and
might restrict you when you bend over.
It will make sure you sit up strait.
Rader
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

RADER123 wrote:Get a tight fitting corset, and lace it tight.
This will give you a squeeze feeling all day; and
might restrict you when you bend over.
It will make sure you sit up strait.
Rader

I like this idea, would have to find one that fits and such, but really do like this one. With this one could have my partner help me into it and get it really tight, and then be stuck in it all day while they are gone to work :mrgreen:

Thank you for the idea, I will have to start looking at my options for a good corset.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

A chastity cage or belt is definitely one you can add to the list. Its something where you can replace day with week or month if you wish. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Slave_L wrote:A chastity cage or belt is definitely one you can add to the list. Its something where you can replace day with week or month if you wish. ;)
Sorry for leaving that one off the list, but I do all ready wear a chastity cage all the time :D
Partner has the key for it, and right now only comes off for cleaning from time to time or a doctor visit here and there.

I am looking at different Chastity belt options, I would really like to get a belt rather than having the cage.

Thank you for the idea
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

For the corset if your partner isn't around you can use a door knob to lace yourself tight .
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bound_bianca wrote:For the corset if your partner isn't around you can use a door knob to lace yourself tight .
Corsets? Door knobs? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Never, ever, ever use a door knob to help self-tighten a corset by pulling on the laces!!! Major injury hazard here!!!

I did that for a while, until I ripped the door's hinges right out of the door frame! The door came flying out and hit me in the back - fortunately it didn't hit my head! It could have, had I not looked down at that precise moment. I had a sore back for a day or so but I was very, very lucky. I could have traded a minor sore back for a bad concussion.

The pulling can also misalign your door knob and latch mechanism, making it impossible to close your door either because the plate on the door sticks out, or the latch doesn't engage the hole in the frame's striker plate.

I now use a sturdy hook screwed into a door frame next to the back door (anyone asks, I use it to hook the garbage bag to remind me before going out). One could also mount one in a wall - say the back wall of a closet - provided the hook is screwed into one of the studs behind the drywall.

Even so, one should not use a hook or any other fixed point as a means to directly pull the laces. Only to keep the slack out while you work the laces to tighten them with your hands.

Never underestimate how much force is stored in a tight corset.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
crazy

Post by crazy »

Maybe have a length of chain locked onto some fixed point, so your movement is limited to specific area? Or the good old fashioned ball-and-chain idea — have something heavy chained to your legs so your movement is obstructed? A legs spreader would cause similar obstruction.

Another idea: get locks on the doors inside your house/apartment and stash the keys in time-locked kitchen safe. This way, you can limit your bathroom access to specific times (or any other room).

Or: lock high heels/ballet shoes/any other type of uncomfortable shoes on your feet.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
nylonguy378

Post by nylonguy378 »

I work from home to and dress in nylons and a dress daily and have a kitchen safe where i can lock heels on and then lock the keys away from me so i have to wear them for 4 hours and as long as days
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

crazy wrote:lock high heels/ballet shoes/any other type of uncomfortable shoes on your feet.
I like the locking ballet shoes/boots idea, but do you have a source to get them from and that will fit a large foot?
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

You can make a ball and chain by cementing a length of chain into the hole of a bowling ball.
crazy

Post by crazy »

thatthat21 wrote:
crazy wrote:lock high heels/ballet shoes/any other type of uncomfortable shoes on your feet.
I like the locking ballet shoes/boots idea, but do you have a source to get them from and that will fit a large foot?
Nope, never done it :( Just read some stories about it... Hopefully someone here has any experience?
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

thatthat21 wrote:
https://www.refusetobeusual.com/
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

to lock hi heels onto your feet you need two short pieces of a light chain ( I use a dog leash chain) and two small padlocks. Put the shoes on. put the middle of the chain under the arch, cross the chain above the arch, then lock the chain at back of ankle. Use one of the standard time devices to prevent unlocking early. Should not affect walking, but will prevent removal.
Have fun.
peter76

Post by peter76 »

Hi,

BTW: Most important: I always make sure I have several backups at my disposal.

I use a kind of standard uniform while working at home. I have to be able to take calls and write emails. But i do take breaks. My uniform consists of a heavy collar, full body harness, plug, chastity cage, wrist and ankle cuffs. And no clothes :D

The leather collar and cuffs are reinforced (surrounded) with short chains or metal strips and padlocked to prevent any tempering or removing. Padlock keys locked away in small safe. The combination is encrypted and set to decrypt when my task is finished. So they are not coming off without a saw or cutter. My task is usually finished in 4 hours up to 12 hours.

I usually start with chaining myself to my chair for a few hours. My ankles lifted of the floor, a chain at the waist and the collar locked to a headrest. Next is coffee followed by a gag that stays in until answering the first call of the day. I always try to stay gagged most of the day. Using different gags. Unlocked of course.

An option i do like is relying on events. So applying nipple clamps waiting for the next call or email. Or kneeling, or hands behind your back, standing in a corner, etcetera. A huge turn is considering that the caller could see me like this or know about my uniform. But i am sure they don't have a clue. One word of warning. Sometimes those D-rings on your cuff or collar do make some noise. 8) 8) 8)

Have fun and be careful.