Increasing electro - not being able to stop it

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ilikepain

Re: Increasing electro - not being able to stop it

Post by ilikepain »

mymy42 wrote:Regarding the original question, increasing electro over time, it is worth to know That the high-end ET-313B power box has a built-in ramp up feature that allows you to set from which to star and which to end and the timing for the ramp. You can leave the box control after and pray for not having choose to high goal.

Regarding the "issue" of loosing all sex drive after orgasm, I would say it is something to practice. Proper e-stim can lead to multiple orgasms when correctly done. You first have to train yourself to keep the power on after you cum, and put yourself of a positive mood that it is not finished. It takes time and effort, but is worth. Of course you have to experience settings (waveforms or audio tracks) with which you feel comfortable with, and make sure that your electrodes do not loose contact if your penis becomes flaccid, which would become unpleasant indeed.

Enjoy and play safe.
Hey hi mymy42 Mmmm I'd love to get a unit like that but it's hundreds of pounds.

I actually managed to have a proper play with my cheap abox yesterday (empty house) and I figured it out. Soooo happy with the little box now. Only problem now is I can see myself not getting much work done whenever I'm alone. :gag:

Already I have a choice of 'nice' feeling sounds to power things as well as a way to truly torture myself. :twisted:

Although I've been playing with electro for many years now I have still not yet ever had it applied while in bondage. And this is what I really crave. I still have a lot experimenting to do though so as to get the levels just right before I try this.

I also love the silent moments with this box. They are so teasing. You get a rest but the anticipation of what's going to kick in next and how strongly is truly amazing. I play most of the mp3's from a program called Audacity and this means I can see the waveforms and volume etc. I've tried to not look at it by closing down my laptop screen but whenever I hit a gap in the sound I find it nigh on impossible not to open and look so as to be prepared when something's coming. Or....I'll even skip forward because I can't take the wait. This would be an advantage of being bound as I could turn it away and not be able to do that. Or could face it to me (although the screen would turn off - unless I turned off the screen saver I guess) so I could agonise knowing a loud patch was coming my way soon.

Wow.....so excited to try out more things with this :mrgreen:
ilikepain

Re: Increasing electro - not being able to stop it

Post by ilikepain »

Ah ha, figured out why I couldn't post. I'd drafted the reply on my phone and used a smily. It didn't like it!