Forced standing with no anchor points.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
zorkentine

Forced standing with no anchor points.

Post by zorkentine »

I've been lurking this site for many years but never really posted much, so hello! I'm not new to bondage or selfbondage and I always play safe and have a backup release. Now I'll get to my point. I'm going to share a scenario and ask the great collective of kinky minds that is the Bound Anna forum for some advice on how to improve it.

I do this forced standing scenario where I put on some painful 6 inch high heels, tie my ankles crossed, and then I put on nipple clamps and attach them to a book case with duct tape. I handcuff my hands to a crotch rope so I can't reach the nipple clamps. I'm forced to stand and deal with my feet and legs being in pain until I finally get the courage to pull away, rip off the nipple clamps, and then get the key across the room to release myself.

Here's what I'd like advice on. I can get out of the scenario too quickly by just pulling away, once my legs start hurting the nipple pain is almost unnoticeable and it's an easy decision to get out. I'd like to be FORCED to stand, I don't want to have a choice. I like the idea of a tight crotch rope holding me up, but I have no good anchor points. I might be able to install some anchor points in the future, but for now I can't. I live with family and all my kinky activities are confined to my room. How can I force myself to stand with no anchor points? Any suggestions will help, thank you.
Cotrap

Re: Forced standing with no anchor points.

Post by Cotrap »

You can anchor the crotch rope or nipple clamps chain to the top of your door with one of this: Image

If it's to "showy" you can use one of this door coat hanger
Image :rofl:
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

Thank you Cotrap, excellent idea.
lj

Post by lj »

the over-the-door fixings are fine - we have a set that I made from some kind of nylon tape harness, nothing kinky, might have been a dog lead or similar, plus a couple of lengths of PVC water pipe

but if the door handle is a lever type, you may be able to release the door by bumping against the handle. So fit round handles for extra security !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Cotrap

Post by Cotrap »

zorkentine wrote:Thank you Cotrap, excellent idea.

Let us know how the session goes :whip:
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Put your keys in a large container if frozen water.
That way you have to weight for the ice to melt before
you can get unlocked.
Rader
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

I ended up using a thick sock with 2 ice cubes in it and a knot on the open end to put over the door when I closed it. There was a ring around the sock connected to my crotchrope. I could pull on it pretty hard and it didn't budge though I am worried about damaging the hinges on my door, I did that years ago to the bathroom door in my old house doing a similar scenario. Overall everything went well, the session lasted about an hour. I was wearing my 6 inch no platform pumps, but I didn't tie my legs crossed cause I didn't think I could last that long like that and I was worried about damaging my door. :oops: My feet were hurting really bad by the end of it and I was almost shaking, which is good. :gag: :whip: :twisted:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

On old doors, the hinge pin sometimes works up a bit... (anchor point...)
If anyone asks... "Hmm, never noticed that before, I guess I'll just grab a hammer and drive it back down. Later..."
Over door straps??? "Hmm, why are those pipes over the door???" (Unless you play when no one is home...)
Nipple "anchors", put weights on the clamps, and put the weights on a shelf.
Then you will need to stand there until the ice melts and the key is free.
Then to get "free" of the shelf you just back up and pull the weighs off the shelf.
And, if you do it right, the weights will not pull the clamps off, and you will need to carry the weights
on your nipples till you get your key. (The reason you stay at the shelf...)
AND... for the crotch part, you need a board, or removable shelf, that is tall enough that when you stand it
on end under you, you need to stay on your toes. (wooden horse)
Then, you can back up, dropping the board, on a pillow for sound control, and get to your release...

Best if the release is out of sight, then you don't know when it will drop the key.
Do you stand longer on the horse than is needed to get free???
or...
Get out early and risk having to wait for the ice to finish melting all the while, the weights are
hanging from your nipples???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:On old doors, the hinge pin sometimes works up a bit... (anchor point...)
If anyone asks... "Hmm, never noticed that before, I guess I'll just grab a hammer and drive it back down. Later..."
Over door straps??? "Hmm, why are those pipes over the door???" (Unless you play when no one is home...)
Nipple "anchors", put weights on the clamps, and put the weights on a shelf.
Then you will need to stand there until the ice melts and the key is free.
Then to get "free" of the shelf you just back up and pull the weighs off the shelf.
And, if you do it right, the weights will not pull the clamps off, and you will need to carry the weights
on your nipples till you get your key. (The reason you stay at the shelf...)
AND... for the crotch part, you need a board, or removable shelf, that is tall enough that when you stand it
on end under you, you need to stay on your toes. (wooden horse)
Then, you can back up, dropping the board, on a pillow for sound control, and get to your release...

Best if the release is out of sight, then you don't know when it will drop the key.
Do you stand longer on the horse than is needed to get free???
or...
Get out early and risk having to wait for the ice to finish melting all the while, the weights are
hanging from your nipples???
I really like the door hinge idea, and I also want to build myself a simplistic wooden horse, thank you. :gag: