Self bondage board

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bondagebondage2000

Self bondage board

Post by bondagebondage2000 »

OK, here's an idea that I'm trying to pluck up the courage to do.

The idea is to make a bondage board, tie myself to it so I can not move (until the release let me) and use some toys to keep me entertained.

The board will be about as wide as my shoulder and taller than me. I will put it in top of some blocks of wood for support, making it sit about 6 inches off the floor (the reason will become clear soon.

The supports are:

One underneath my ankles so the the strap goes on the far side of the support so I cant struggle upwards.
One under where my forearms are with my hands by my sides. That way when I click the final padlock shut with my hands behind my back and under the board there won't be much movement.
One under my head to keep it all stable.

I intend to put straps round my ankles (as I already said), above and below the knees, around my waist (making sure I cant get to them with my hands being tied behind me in about the same place, one around my chest/shoulders. I will put an eyelet above my head so that I can tie the little metal loop at the top of my muzzle head harness to it restricting my head movement. I'll also put headphones on with white noise and a blindfold.

I will be immobile and stuck until my release kicks in (about 40 minutes I think) so I am not sure what toys to use. I was thinking:
Ball stretcher attached to the straps round my knees, making my cock stand upwards.
Clover nipple clamps attached to my to toes so when I wiggle it pulls on my nips. Not sure about this as they really start to hurt in 40 minutes.
Electro butt plug, controls well out of reach.
I've always wanted to have repeated forced orgasms (never had the balls to do it) so I was thinking off attaching a wand with a cock sleeve attached to it. I would tie ti in place so I can't shake it off and turn it on just before the final lock. The wand is mains powered so I will be relentless.

The release is an ice warden time lock. I'll put locking wrist cuff on (locked of course) and then finally close the padlocks to the time lock with my hands below the support which I placed below my forearms. This should be comfortable but restrictive.

So I'll be strapped down completely, head tied down, can't see, speak or hear. forced to cum, probably very quickly and than tormented for the rest of the time. I've tried the ice lock many times and it always releases but I'm still a bit reluctant to do this one.

Any thoughts, suggestions, improvements welcome.....?
MSpike

Re: Self bondage board

Post by MSpike »

Leave off the gag, at least the first few times. Lying on your back with a non-removable gag is asking for trouble.