bed bondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
TNTBound

bed bondage scenario

Post by TNTBound »

thought of this while i was collared to my bed this morning waiting for my alarm to go off, so i had to draw it out for you guys and gals.

the black is the outline of my bed. it is a 2x8 construction made for a waterbed, but using a memory foam mattress.

the grey is a chain that is connected to eyelets at the bottom of the bed with combo locks.

there is a grey chain connecting the two chains running the length of the bed, which allows my collar to be attached and makes it so i cant sit up.

the dark blue is the rope from a rope ratchet.

the green is the rope ratchet mechanism.

the light blue is my steel shackle set.

the rope ratchet mechanism will be connected to eyelets at the head of the bed by the ice cubes in the sock method.

the side view shows the chain running from the bottom of the bed at my feet, up and over the mattress, then to the head of the bed.

this is to give an idea of how much play there will be in the chain from the mattress.

most of the slack in the chain will be taken up when the rope ratchets are tightened, but there will always be a little slack due to the squishy mattress it goes over.

once my hands are locked in the cuffs, i will have enough rope hanging down to tighten the rope ratchets, pinning me in place.

when the ice release lets me loose, i can undo the combo locks to allow me to get to the keys for my shackles.

there is no escape other than the ice release, besides the human backup that i dont want to rely on, but can if absolutely needed. :oops:

im going to do this tonight with a cup full of ice cubes in each sock. should keep me trapped for around 4+ hours. :twisted:

its going to be a fun, yet pointless struggle! :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Re: bed bondage scenario

Post by TNTBound »

did this last night and locked myself in around 10:30. i only used 7 ice cubes in each sock, but i couldnt get free until 3:00 am. then i only slept until about 6:00, so needless to say, but i am a little tired!

it was a really comfortable position to be in, but after a while i really wanted to roll over or stretch my arms above my head. i fell asleep for a little while i was bound, but im not sure for how long since i couldnt see the clock. what woke me up, was the tension being released on the left chain. then a minute later, the right was able to come loose.

i set the keys on the floor at the foot of the bed, so i just had to reach down and free myself.

without any kind of stimulus, it was a bit boring, but still completely escape proof. it would make a good position for keeping your sensitive bits available for anyone who might happen upon you!

now, to get some coffee! :hi:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!