Planning a session

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
beldritch

Planning a session

Post by beldritch »

Hello all,

First post here, although I've lurked on and off for a number of years.

I'm planning a session of self-bondage and forced orgasms, combined with a bit of e-stim using a butt-plug.

My plan so far is to tie my legs to each corner at the bottom of the bed.

This massager: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6882194010 will be bound to my penis using tights. The four finger arrangement helps it grip perfectly and I've never had it come loose when using it without bondage, even after going soft. It will be set on low because the high setting is a bit numbing for me. The tights do a good job of keeping things in place without digging in harshly.

I'll be wearing clover clamps which will be fastened taught with elastic to something immovable.

One hand will be tied directly to the bed.

The other hand will have the metal plate tied to it from my electromagnetic door latch. (images attached with apologies for the lack of craftsmanship!).

The magnetic portion will be strapped to the other bed post.

I have two timers. The one for the electromagnet will run for 30-40 minutes (it's not very accurate but timing has been verified by testing). The other has been programmed to wait for 2 minutes and will then turn the massager on for increasing lengths of time with 1 minute pauses in between. This will run over a period of 30 minutes and will then leave the massager running.

The butt plug will be set to stun :rofl: and the controller will be tossed away before placing my final wrist in the latch.

I'll dial in the 30-40 minutes on the first timer and click it over manually, so the magnet is primed, then I'll start the digital timer running (with it's 2 minutes wait time). I'll immediately turn on the butt plug, toss the control and then latch myself in. This, I'm sure, will be followed by tremendous amounts of regret.

I can't wait!

But here's the question for you lot.

What I'd like to incorporate is the Pantyhose Spreadeagle arm binding found on the Likera site https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/pheagle1.php I love the feel of it, but there's just a little too much freedom of movement in it. Has anyone got any ideas on how to make it more restrictive? The plan would be to combine this with the electromagnetic release.

Many thanks!
Attachments
Metal plate has zipties so can be fastened to any kind of cuff
Metal plate has zipties so can be fastened to any kind of cuff
Backplate made from chopping board, slotted to fit strapping
Backplate made from chopping board, slotted to fit strapping
Magnet is recessed to prevent the plate from sliding free
Magnet is recessed to prevent the plate from sliding free
Remains of electromagnetic latch. I think the cap there is just for noise suppression
Remains of electromagnetic latch. I think the cap there is just for noise suppression
BornThisWay

Re: Planning a session

Post by BornThisWay »

A really ingenious way to get a tight spread eagle on your arms can be found at

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_tablespread.html

Maybe you can use the electromagnet, if it is weighted, in the same way they used the ice bucket.

The concept of dropping the weight to trigger the pull has a lot of potential to be modified a little to fit all kinds of scenarios.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Ahh, thanks. I'm with you. So some kind of arrangement to pull the legs of the tights more taut once I'm in. Would that provide more restriction on movement than just having them really taut in the first place? The pantyhose spread eagle is a new technique to me, but I loved it.

I'll have a think about how to accomplish that.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

You're going to trust self-bondage to a power supply made by Microsoft????? :rofl:

Seriously though, put another timer set to a longer period between the one you have and the wall socket in case the relay or SSR fails closed or something goes wrong to leave it switched on. I always use a digital timer for the actual time plugged into a mechanical timer set for a few hours longer. Using the timers to operate a relay that swiches a rechargeable battery would be even safer as it's going to run flat eventually.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Sergio wrote:You're going to trust self-bondage to a power supply made by Microsoft????? :rofl:
Haha! I see your point. That PSU has seen me through tonnes of projects, pervy and not.

I did want to have another failsafe timer but didn't have one on hand unfortunately.

I tried this scenario last night and failed laughably.

Firstly, the wires for the butt plug kept popping out of the connector and the butt plug kept getting pulled in all the way, quite deeply. I must've spent 20 minutes trying to sort that. Moving around the room while wired up I managed to knock a drink over onto my laptop and phone.

Secondly, I tied the massager too tightly around my balls, but with all the fucking around, I'd not noticed. So by the time I'd strapped myself in, I realised that I'd gone almost completely numb and had no way to adjust it.

Thirdly, the timer I was using for the electromagnet was well out of reach, and the electromagnet was a stretch in the other direction. so after strapping my legs and one hand down, thinking the timer was primed, I spent a frustrating few minutes stretching and trying to get the plate on my wrist locked down onto the magnet. Then I realised the timer mustn't have ticked over to "on", and I couldn't reach the dial easily with three limbs already in bondage. I kept having to remove my nipple clamps to stretch over to the dial and turn it around manaully. After a lot of painful stretching, I got the timer set to "on" and locked myself in place. Only to realise that I'd forgotten to re-attach my nipple clamps :cry:

So, no butt plug, no nipple clamps and a numb cock!! That was pretty unsatisfying.

After I got unlocked, I set the whole thing up again and managed to get the butt plug working, regained feeling in my balls and strapped myself in. It was heaven for a while but took a lot longer to cum than I'd expected, due to the vibrations from the massager being too gentle. By the time I came, I'd gone numb again so the post orgasm torture that I'd been looking forward to just didn't happen.

The butt plug turned itself off after 15 minutes (cheap aliexpress tens box) And I was left trying to getyself aroused enough to cum again.

Eventually the nipple clamps worked their way off due to the tension on them. That was great, I wish I could've sustained that a bit longer.

I think the session lasted about 30 minutes. When I got free, I finished myself off again with the nipple clamps and massager.

I think I need to go back to the drawing board with this, it didn't live up to expectations.

A bit later on, I tried a different scenario after reading some posts on here. Using the pantyhose spread eagle technique, I put four pairs of pantyhose inside each other and tied the legs around 6ft apart at neck height. Nipple clamps on and tied up in front of me with elastic, I had the massager fastened in place on my cock and turned on full. Sliding my arms into the pantyhose, I came almost immediately and the post orgasm torture while trying to free myself was fantastic.

Obviously to get free, I needed to bend down and back out of the pantyhose, pulling the nipple clamps off before I was able to stop the intense vibrations. :P

That is something I definitely want to try again!

So, on reflection, maybe very strict, inescapable bondage isn't what I need. The difficult escape with post orgasm torture gave me everything I wanted.