The Frogger

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
harvest

The Frogger

Post by harvest »

Hello Everyone:

I have a question to ask regarding the Frogger scenario as described on Anna's site.

At what height should the anchor for the locking wrist cuffs be installed. I'm guessing it all depends on the height of the stool the lucky bound person sits on. I visited the local hardware store today and I saw what was called a "hitching ring" which is what I think I need. It is simply a 2 inch steel ring running through a screw eye that would get inserted in the wall stud.

If anyone has done the Frogger and has advice I would appreciate hearing it as I will be the willing victim. My wife will be the key holder and determine my release.

Cheers.
BornThisWay

Re: The Frogger

Post by BornThisWay »

harvest wrote:At what height should the anchor for the locking wrist cuffs be installed? I'm guessing it all depends on the height of the stool the lucky bound person sits on.
You are exactly right. The purpose being you will not be able to reach the door knob to the closet until you unlock your wrists.
As long as you are as comfortable, 'or uncomfortable' depending on how you like your bondage, you are good.
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

edit:
Make sure the key is weighted enough to pull the stopper. Looking at the picture on the main site, it would be tragic if the stopper came down and the key went up. :facepalm: