Keys out reach help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
fuzzybuddha

Keys out reach help

Post by fuzzybuddha »

I have hinged hand cuff and the ability to lock them to my waist (via chain) or my neck (per a collar). I have both keyed alike locks and not. I need a scenario where i am forced to travel a distance to unlock myself in stages but cant1 quite figure out how to do it. I will be in a zentai suite over a leotard, hose, cb6000s. Wearing 4.5 inch heels. I do have other various bondage items at my dipsosal if needed.

Leg cuffs
Collar
Harness gag
Hood
Tape
Lengths of chain

I want it to be moderately tough but doable. Plus any ideas on how to frustrate would be great.
Fuzzybuddha
BornThisWay

Re: Keys out reach help

Post by BornThisWay »

fuzzybuddha wrote: I need a scenario where i am forced to travel a distance to unlock myself in stages but cant quite figure out how to do it.
Many solutions to your question have been posted many times.
Look at http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=10358

I always look to see how long someone's been a member before I reply, because it gives me an idea if someone is a new to the lifestyle or not. I give them the benefit of the doubt if they just joined and reinvent the wheel for them, but you've been a member since 2012.

My advice is simply look through the archives and find it yourself.
fuzzybuddha

Post by fuzzybuddha »

My deepest apologies for looking for something new. I am so sorry that I asked a question that had evidently been asked before. Yes I have been a member since 2012, so does that mean that I cant see if people who uave not have a different idea and have not gone back to the archive and posted to them? Perhaps I dont want to "get in shape" or cant place wall mounts where is am. But nope I need to dig and sift through who knows how many threads to find the one? Sorry for the rant, not a fan of being told in such an down putting way.
Fuzzybuddha
lj

Post by lj »

This site has a search facility, but it is relatively crude. The OP wants a scenario that could be described as the "long walk" scenario - one that does indeed require the victim has to travel, often in some discomfort, to reach the release. It can also mean being exposed to the risk of discovery, perhaps being cross-dressed. Put "long walk" into the search box and you get over 1000 posts, because the search engine simply looks for the words "long" and "walk", which makes the task slightly easier, but not much.

Reading the OP's post, the vital question is not "give me a scenario" which I agree is a bit lazy, and perhaps justifies the blunt response, but the OP is asking for specific advice on how to ensure he must travel to gain freedom. One of the difficulties in a self-bondage scene is that you both set it up and experience it, so you have to devise a way that is practical and cannot be defeated, whilst ensuring you don't die as a result!

Yes, there are indeed many ways to do this. The simplest is to place the keys to your padlocks, leaving them unlocked! along the proposed route, then simply lock yourself in, at the start point. You are now stuck until you go to each storage place. Where the route takes you is up to you, but remember safety and don't deliberately involve the public in your scene as non-consenting participants.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, with this kind of setup, it is very important to do a dry run and have a backup release ready.

For example, someone wanted to do a bound walk scenario and had to traverse some stairs to get the keys. When they were bound, it appeared to be far more difficult to do the stairs. In fact they could not. You can imagine with the keys at the bottom of the stairs, and you at the top, risking to fall and break your neck, he could not traverse the staircase.

He had to use a backup to get out, which almost failed by itself. (the experience is written somewhere her on the forum I believe)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Natale

Post by Natale »

fuzzybuddha wrote: I need a scenario where i am forced to travel a distance to unlock myself in stages but cant1 quite figure out how to do it.
Assuming this is not outside, instead of a bound walk, there is the option of a bound squirm or crawl. You'll have to make your way to another room or down a hallway going from room to room to get the keys which will be lying somewhere on the floor. A blindfold or hood will definitely make it an interesting journey. :wink:

Just watch out for stairs!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

fuzzybuddha wrote:Sorry for the rant, not a fan of being told in such an down putting way.
I want to apologize, Text does not portray tone of voice.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Slave_L wrote:Also, with this kind of setup, it is very important to do a dry run and have a backup release ready.

For example, someone wanted to do a bound walk scenario and had to traverse some stairs to get the keys. When they were bound, it appeared to be far more difficult to do the stairs. In fact they could not. You can imagine with the keys at the bottom of the stairs, and you at the top, risking to fall and break your neck, he could not traverse the staircase.

He had to use a backup to get out, which almost failed by itself. (the experience is written somewhere her on the forum I believe)
I would totally agree with this advice, and suggest a human back up (even speed dialling EMS, no matter how embarrassing) as the final safety.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
fuzzybuddha

Post by fuzzybuddha »

BornThisWay, apology definity accepted. And thank you.
Natale wrote:
fuzzybuddha wrote: I need a scenario where i am forced to travel a distance to unlock myself in stages but cant1 quite figure out how to do it.
Assuming this is not outside, instead of a bound walk, there is the option of a bound squirm or crawl. You'll have to make your way to another room or down a hallway going from room to room to get the keys which will be lying somewhere on the floor. A blindfold or hood will definitely make it an interesting journey. :wink:

Just watch out for stairs!
I have tried this and is seems to work ok, but i do have stairs. I live in a townhouse and there is little not a ton of room on any floor to make it for long period of time. I would love to do an outside thing but i would not be able to be dressed in heels. Half the fun to me is the hurting feet from wearing them so long. I have gone out lots of times in my chastity and hose with a leo. But cant think of how to do the bondage aspect safely in my area.

I have thought of multiple lock with keys on them. And that might be a great way. Just need to noodle how to make it last longer.
Fuzzybuddha
lj

Post by lj »

fuzzybuddha wrote: but i would not be able to be dressed in heels.
you could if you have trousers long enough to almost touch the floor, plus it gives the added extra of the heels making an identifiable sound therefore giving a "what if someone notices?" thrill.

Though people are very unobservant, or too embarrassed to comment. I once took my play-partner to a pizza restaurant and then the cinema, she was wearing a black PVC hobble skirt with a padlock locking the full-length zip at the hem, black fishnet stockings and high heels, whislt I was wearing a black blouse and underbust corset, and black stockings, with black trousers and shoes. Apart from a glance or two, nobody said anything.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

If you can only travel a short distance without using the stairs, find a way to go back and forth between two or three "key" sites. For example, start lying down and squirming to a low key, which will let you up on your knees to crawl to reach the second key, which will let you stand to reach a key, which will let you hop over and reach a high shelf where the final release is.

Mar Lingspike
Natale

Post by Natale »

Mar Lingspike's "stages" might work.

Another variation to extend the time would be to randomly toss the keys anywhere in a room instead of along a wall where you know where they are. If hooded, you would be so disoriented it could take a looong time to find them, even if you know they are somewhere in the middle of the room.

The downside to this idea is that it could take too long, so it would be wise to have some type of emergency release.
fuzzybuddha

Post by fuzzybuddha »

Mar Lingspike wrote:If you can only travel a short distance without using the stairs, find a way to go back and forth between two or three "key" sites. For example, start lying down and squirming to a low key, which will let you up on your knees to crawl to reach the second key, which will let you stand to reach a key, which will let you hop over and reach a high shelf where the final release is.

Mar Lingspike
I think this would work great actually. Could do like a modified hogtie then have to drag myself to one key to unlock so i can stand. Then get a key that is roughly waist high where my hand would be. Unlock them from the waist then have to go down stairs to get the handcuff/ankle cuffs off so i can escape my zentai suit.
Fuzzybuddha
MSpike

Re: Keys out reach help - further delay

Post by MSpike »

Fuzzybuddha,

For a further delay, get a set of popsicle molds and freeze the keys to the popsicle sticks. Mount the sticks at various heights so you can just reach them with your mouth at each stage of your release, and you will have to melt each one to get the key. You can use a variety of liquids besides water (just be sure it will freeze and not melt too fast.) For true kink, google cocksicle mold.