Drink it or smell like piss!

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tied

Drink it or smell like piss!

Post by tied »

For this scenario you should ride by train, so that there are a lot of people around you on your way home.

You need:

- cuffs with a key
- 2 ropes
- a half transparent blindfold (Attention! You must be able to find the key again!)
- a cut off bottle or a funnel with a short pipe
- a clamp to shut the pipe
- duct tape for mounting
- something to humiliate yourself (a sign, a big inflateable dildo, clamps, ...)

1. Go by train or taxi to a park or a near forest.
2. Search for two trees a few meters apart like shown in the picture
3. Knot a rope on the base of the trees
4. Get naked and knot the ropes so on your ankles, that you can close your legs when you stand in the middle of the trees.
5. Place the key between the trees so that you can get it if you stand exactly there.
6. If you go now away from the trees, you have to spread your legs wider and wider.
7. In the farest possible distance from the trees you should have very open legs. There you should mount the funnel on a branch above your head and fill it with pee.
8. Put all your clothes between your legs on the ground.
9. Put the pipe inside your mouth, seal it with your tongue and remove the clamp of the pipe
10. Put on your blindfold and cuff your wrists in your back!

Now you only have one chance:

Drink (and swallow!) all the piss! After that you can go back to the key. If you dont swallow, the piss will run over your body and all your clothes will be soaked with piss!

If your try to get back to the key without drinking, all the pee will be spoiled over your clothes, because you can not push them away with spread legs fast enough.

So drink it or all your clothes for your way home will get soaked with piss. Then you are really a smelly slut!

Play safe!
.tied
Attachments
IMG_0349.JPG
KinkInSpace

Re: Drink it or smell like piss!

Post by KinkInSpace »

This sounds way more to be a dare than a scenario and IMHO should be moved to the dares forum.

Also, this is something that can be illegal in many countries and you can get arrested for being nude in public. Definitely something I couldn't do here in the Netherlands.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BornThisWay

Re: Drink it or smell like piss!

Post by BornThisWay »

Very nice artwork and presentation.
I can tell you put a lot of effort in to this.
One concern, seems like you would be able to manipulate the pee to run down one leg and miss the clothes rather than drip from the middle.
If I were you, I would run a test. Stand in the shower with your feet apart and see if you can make a glass of water run down one leg instead of drip in the middle. If you can, then you know you have a design flaw to overcome.
But again, good ingenuity.