What are your favourite scenarios

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Anything_Once

What are your favourite scenarios

Post by Anything_Once »

Its been a while since I last posted.
I thought instead of asking someone to come up with a scenario for me I would ask what your favourite scenarios are. I am interested in what others favourite scenarios and thought it would make an interesting / varied read if people are willing to post and may give some inspiration for my Monday off.

Instead of just asking something for nothing I thought I would post up my favourite self bound position at the moment.

Laying on the bed, tie rope around each leg just above the knee.
Put ankle cuffs on with a short chain connecting them.
Laying face down tie each knee rope to the edge of the bed so you legs are held open.
Tie each leg to the corners of the bed over your head so they are pulled tight.
This should result in you legs being held secure, unable to move you ankles closer together or further apart.
Finally cuff you wrists together and tie them to the foot of the bed.
This results in something similar to a hogtie but it holds you in place so you can not move from the spot. The only signification move will be to nod your head.
As an optional you can include an anal hook tied to your hair (if long enough) to prevent even head movement.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
KinkInSpace

Re: What are your favourite scenarios

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't have a favorite scenario. I've done lots of things, but once I've done it, its usually not interesting to do it another time. Sometimes I can do something more than once but as part of other scenarios.

For example: play with e-stim, nipple pain, etc.

For me its about the feeling it produces. So a good rope harness, or specific clothing or fabric such as pvc on the skin, that sort of thing is what ticks my boxes.

I guess my favorite would be chastity, given that I'm in one for months now, which is by far the longest of anything I've done.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well, almost the same for me - too many "favs" to mention - although I'm sure much less variation...

But I can describe the scene I'm going into right now, after hitting "submit":
- tight running pants and technical t-shirt
(I just like the feeling)
- two feet of 8mm rope at my ankles
- sleeping bag right on the floor
(more painful than half-inch neoprene over grass and soft soil...)
- office binders on my nipples
(they'll keep me up or wake me up to remove them...)
- another two feet of rope for my hands, not a tight knot, but enough to keep my hands "occupied" under my lower-back
Everything in my (and my wife's) room, as my wife fell asleep before pulling the sofa: no place for me to sleep, a reason for a little session at my lovely wife's feet.

I know we've talk about /non/consensual bystanders, but it's my wife, and anyway I'm thinking of her while doing any session...

Have fun, I'll certainly do...
f4
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

When my wife was alive; she would lock fist mitts on my hands,
lace a tight boned corset on me, put me in a Poesy Strait Jacket,
Sensory deprived hood, locked on and buckled tight with full mouth
gag. Leg cuff's on my ankles.
A real nice way to spend a Saturday.
She would put me in this outfit about 8 AM, I would stay like that
for 8 to 10 hours. The first time, my shoulders where in real pain.
Later on, I would take some aspirin before I started, and it help
to relieve the pain.
Rader
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Favorite scenario is pretty simple for me. Love being tied spread eagle on the bed, either with a blindfold and ballgag harness or a SD hood on. In addition to that usually a big cock ring to make getting soft almost impossible. The final addition if I'm in the mood is a vibrating butt plug that can be linked to my phone via Bluetooth, I have a couple of kinky friends that can then sign on with their phones wherever they are in the world and play with the plugs vibrations.
New Bound

Post by New Bound »

I like to put e stim pads on my cock then lock it in a metal Chasity cage with built in sound. Tie up balls and connect balls to ankles with a length of rope that tugs my balls with each step. Put a vibrating plug in my ass buzzing away and a small but fierce set of alligator clips on my nipples with a few fishing weights attached for added pleasure.
I usually do this in the evening while in backyard mowing lawn gardening etc... This ensures all toys are working on me with all the moving around. By dark I am a hot mess and sit on back porch have a cup of coffee stretch out the kinks LOL and my balls tied to legs turn E Stim up until I blow. It gets tough when neighbors want to chat over fence while you have a plug churning in your ass. But that's how it goes
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

New Bound wrote:e stim pads on my cock lock it in a metal Chasity cage, Tie up balls and connect to ankles, vibrating plug in my ass, ferce set of alligator clips on my nipples with fishing weights, mowing lawn, gardening, a cup of coffee, turn E Stim up until I blow, chat with neighbors over fence
Drinking coffee? You Pervert! :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:
New Bound wrote:e stim pads on my cock lock it in a metal Chasity cage, Tie up balls and connect to ankles, vibrating plug in my ass, ferce set of alligator clips on my nipples with fishing weights, mowing lawn, gardening, a cup of coffee, turn E Stim up until I blow, chat with neighbors over fence
Drinking coffee? You Pervert! :D
Count me in the caffeine pervert crowd. Nothing like a good hot cup of Joe in the morning to fire up the neurons and other things. 8)

Though nipple clamps can wake you up quite effectively too. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
New Bound

Post by New Bound »

I do both clamps and coffee the buzz make you tingle big time