Hold the ice or... or what?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

Hold the ice or... or what?

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi all! :hi:

I just imagined the part of a new scenario :
Bigiceblock.png
It's very simple.
A is a big ice block (from a bowl for example) with the key for handcuffs and a weight in it (I think 500 grams is enough)
B is a string holding the block from the ceilling with a knot easy to undo
C & C' are 2 strings joining the block and something to trigger if the block goes down
D is a string fixed to ceilling and holding the key. there is enough length to allow the block to go down when the knot is defeated

When everything is in place, you have to undo the knot and hold the block until the key is free or you will be punished :whip:

Feel these icy drops running all along your arms and your body! :twisted:

The problem is that i have no idea about what to place at the end of the C & C' strings...

Any idea? :idea: Feel free to suggest what you want. It's not a problem if i dont have the equipment, I just want ideas!

C U soon!

G.
TNTBound

Re: Hold the ice or... or what?

Post by TNTBound »

i could see them used as triggers to release weights. one could pull a zipper of clothespins off, and maybe the other is set to drop maple syrup or some other fluid all over you? or release a set of weights to pull on clover clamps. you would have to be secured in that spot for it to work though. a simple 3/4" sheet of plywood with eye bolts in it supported by 2x4's should suffice to keep you from escaping the impending punishment. :twisted:

i would strongly suggest wearing gloves if attempting this though, you REALLY dont want frostbite on your fingers!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't see this working at all.

It is going to be so demanding on your body just to hold the ice above your height, let alone the fact that its very cold.

I estimate it to take about 30 seconds before you don't want to hold it anymore, let alone the remaining time (15 to 30 minutes maybe?) before the ice completely melted.

Then of course, the ice will cause the temperature in your fingers to plummet down upto a point where serious injury can occur, even while wearing gloves.

I would therefor change the stakes of the game. Be naked and tied below it so the ice that melts always lands on you. Preferably wear nipple clamps add something else to the mix that will want you to get out of the bondage rather sooner than later.

Make the ice accessible, so you have an option: either touch the ice so it melts faster, occassionally letting go to warm up your hands, though they will seriously hurt at some point anyway, or be in the predicament longer.

There is one issue though: when the beginning of the predicament is not a serious "I want to get out" it may come to a point where you wait too long at the start, and near the end suddenly want out faster than you can. This needs some thought in order to ensure that the session does not end the wrong way (wanting out, using a backup, rather than completing the session normally)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

How about making it more of a predicament. Instead of cords C being at an angle have just one that hangs vertically and can support the block but is slightly longer than B, and instead of B having a knot it has a switch so that when under tension it switches on an electric shock device or a vibrator (or one vibrator is always on and teasing, the switched one will bring you to orgasm). So the predicament is that by supporting the ice you don't get shocked or vibrated to and beyond orgasm, but for how long can you support the ice and keep the switch off, or do you choose to alternate between the two states for as long as you can hold each one?
iNeeko

Post by iNeeko »

I see some potential in this.
I will try to put it in words without photo editing.
-Remove B, we don't need it.
-Get 2 weight. The weight of the 2 equals the weight of the ice block. put both of the through a ring, set a knot to both of them where you like, because the knot will stop the weights pulling on the cord that is frozen through the ice block and connected to nipple clamps. As the ice melts it loses weights, ofc you lay under the ice for added suffering. So as the ice block loses weight the nipple clamps will be pulled so you have to endure a little suffering as your freedom coming closer. This is where the 2 knot is important because you don't want to overdo it, so the weights have to be stopped at a certain point.
What you guys think? It's a pretty doable idea.