Anyone Want to Be My Keyholder for a Self-Bondage Session?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
will139

Anyone Want to Be My Keyholder for a Self-Bondage Session?

Post by will139 »

I'm looking for someone to set up an EmlaLock session for me this coming Friday - I'm posting in this forum as the session will not be used for chastity, but rather just to keep me locked up for a certain amount of time using a few combination locks.

I will be in my bedroom, cross-dressed in pink panties, pink pantyhose, pink jeans, stuffed bra, pink t-shirt, and wearing pink ballet boots (which I can't even walk in). I will have on a leather strap body harness over all the clothes, and my hands will be cuffed in front of me, attached to the body harness at waist-level using combination locks. Only once I have received the combinations for all the locks at the end of the EmlaLock session, will I then be able to raise my hands to reach the keys to cuffs and other locks on a high shelf in my room - without being able to raise my hands to reach the keys, I have no chance at getting free (I've tried before). I will also lock on thigh cuffs for my thighs and ankle cuffs around the ballet boots (to prevent removal) and both series of cuffs will have a short locking strap connecting the cuffs to each other - this will allow some movement for my legs but not alot. Last but not least, a locked chain, one end attached to my bed and the other end attached to my leg restraints, will prevent me from moving that far away from my bed and room - even if I could find a way to manage to walk in the ballet boots, the chain will prevent me from trying to find any possible way of escape in other rooms in my house. Locked up like this, I would truly be at the mercy of my keyholder - they could force me to do any tasks they might want me to do.

I am looking to do this session this coming Friday (Dec. 2) starting at around 9am EST - would anyone be available and willing to create an EmlaLock session for me around that time? Also, I will specify the maximum amount of time that I can be locked up for (you can choose a lower max if you want), as other people will be coming home later that day, and they are unaware of my self-bondage activities, and it would be extremely humiliating for me to be found locked up like this by them.

Also, if you want me to add anything to the session, let me know and I might be willing to depending on what it is.

If you are interested in creating a EmlaLock session for me, just reply to this thread and we can talk further over PM.
RADER123

Re: Anyone Want to Be My Keyholder for a Self-Bondage Sessio

Post by RADER123 »

Sounds like fun; but I will not be in town from 12-1-2016 to 12-4 -2016
Let us know how it comes out.
Rader
will139

Post by will139 »

I hope it will be fun, Rader! And I'll be sure to post and let you know how it turns out.
Maybe you could help me another time, if I do it again?
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Yes, That could be interesting.
Where are you located??
Rader