Melting cum cube in mouth for release

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
sissyp

Melting cum cube in mouth for release

Post by sissyp »

Hi everyone, SB is a new concept for me so I'd like to share a simple idea to get feedback.

First I will freeze a cum cube with a padlock key inside (with string attached). Once frozen, I will insert the cube in my mouth, and having cuffed my hands and ankles, be forced to melt the cum in my mouth for release.

The part I'm unsure about is keeping the cube in my mouth whilst allowing the key to fall out once melted. I wondered about a small ring gag but that might allow the cube to fall out once a little smaller. Any ideas?
Sergio

Re: Melting cum cube in mouth for release

Post by Sergio »

The idea of having to suck the cum to access the key is good but holding an ice cube in your mouth has a risk of choking, especially if you're otherwise bound. What I've done is frozen a selection of fluids (cum, my urine, her urine, water, lemon juice, white wine) into those plastic practice golf balls (about 3cm diameter with holes all over). Put each ball in a condom or wrap in cling-film (saran wrap) to keep the fluid in as you fill it, then a few seconds under hot water will release it when it's time to use. She'd bind my hands behind my back and let me choose a random ball from the freezer (without being able to take a good look). Then she'd put it in my mouth and quickly put a lockable muzzle on me so I can't remove it (keys in time safe set for 1-2 hours), and release my hands. We'd then retire to the bed or settee and play while the randomly chosen fluid melts in my mouth. We'd have boltcutters available for emergency but I'd not want to ruin a fairly expensive piece of bondage equipment just to avoid an hour of tasting cum or urine.

You could perhaps do something similar with the key on a short string frozen into the ice so it hangs outside your mouth but can't be used until the ice melts? Perhaps even use an o-ring gag and make the string longer so it can be attached to something near ground level but out of reach of your cuffed hands. You'd have to kneel at that spot until the ice melts and frees the string so you can recover the keys from the other side of the room.