Bound while someone hacks my dropbox photos

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tomsub

Bound while someone hacks my dropbox photos

Post by tomsub »

Ok, i'm planning a 2-3 hour session next month. i'll be using an ice lock for release. With an extra ice pack around it, i think it will go over 2 hours before melting. there will be a webcam, and i will be giving access to a dominant. i would get a real rush to set up my laptop next to the bed with teamviewer running, Once he accesses the laptop, there will be a browser open with a URL in the address bar of my dropbox folder with all my sexually explicit photos. But, i would replace like 3 of the characters with "X"'s and he would have to figure the right combination to get the right address and access my photos. The URL would look something like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofiwXXXwlkrg8 ... 4.JPG?dl=0
and the 3 X's would need to be decoded to get to the folder. They could be numbers or letters, and the letters could be upper or lower case. Looking at it now, it seems like 3 hidden characters would be too much. Maybe 2 would be better. i will be able to lay there and watch as he figures the combination. How soon will he find it? How many of the photos and videos will he download and/or post before i'm able to get free and stop it?????
Ideas and suggestions appreciated!
KinkInSpace

Re: Bound while someone hacks my dropbox photos

Post by KinkInSpace »

If I were to guess your URL, I would cheat. I'd write a php script that simply dictionary attacks the link until it comes up with a link that works.

The only risk is that it may lead to someone elses dropbox and not yours.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tomsub

Post by tomsub »

True, someone proficient in coding could do just that. Guess i'm hoping the person i had in mind didn't have such knowledge.
lj

Post by lj »

tomsub wrote:True, someone proficient in coding could do just that. Guess i'm hoping the person i had in mind didn't have such knowledge.
always assume there will be someone who can indeed hack anything you post, and also that anything you post stays floating round the interweb forever!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tomsub

Post by tomsub »

Well, yeah, that's a given. But the dropbox folder won't be available after that night, so i'm really not worried about it.
mymy42

Post by mymy42 »

Maybe, but if somebody can find the combination (and it will be easy with a small script), you have to think that they could also save them on their disk, share with other people or re upload somewhere else.

Just be 100% sure it's what you really want to do.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Slave_L wrote:If I were to guess your URL, I would cheat. I'd write a php script that simply dictionary attacks the link until it comes up with a link that works.
why bother writing a script ?

just use intellitamper or any other proggy.

@OP: see why that is such a bad idea ?
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah that would be even better. I just wanted to explain it is too easy to hack.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.