My Self Bondage Tonight

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BigBondageGuy

My Self Bondage Tonight

Post by BigBondageGuy »

Hi everyone im not too well versed in this site but ill give it a go im looking for some help with my self bondage
im going to be doing late tonight i need some outside ideas on what to do with it i have at my disposal a set of
butt plugs from small to large another butt plug thats a regular sized one and a vibrating butt plug ive also got
a pair of handcuffs a ballgag tape and some cable ties i had from my last session with scissors and a padlock
to lock the scissors together either way i need you guys to give me some great ideas for my self bondage i
welcome any and all i just need some fresh ideas.

Thanks
lj

Re: My Self Bondage Tonight

Post by lj »

welcome to the site

a word of advice - this is a world-wide site, and the number of people in any particular time zone who will actually respond to a request such as yours is quite small, so don't expect many replies to a short-notice request for suggestions. It's nothing personal !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
BigBondageGuy

Post by BigBondageGuy »

Yes thankyou for the information i understand when i posted it was around mid-day ive still got a while to go before my self bondage session about 5 hours so anyone with any ideas is still appreciated and i could still use the ideas for my next session.
BigBondageGuy

Post by BigBondageGuy »

Well ive still got 5 hours until my self bondage session for anyone who wants to contribute
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, there are loads of dares in the dares forum you can possibly try or adjust so it works for you.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.