Yep, you're stuck.. would you like something to drink?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BornThisWay

Yep, you're stuck.. would you like something to drink?

Post by BornThisWay »

I never really know if I should post these in in DIY or Scenarios..

This scenario is for men only.

Part 1 - Introduction and concept

I feel it's important to mention that this idea is a (Modification) from a cock bondage idea on the sadomechanix website, and that Sadomechanix is listed under "Links" on the BoundAnna main page. http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_links.html

I never want to take credit for other peoples idea's.

If you don't quite understand the concept the way I explain it, you can go to this site and see some pics or watch a video. A good video to watch is a safety video on what to do if you get stuck inside something. It's in the "vacuum" section - look for: (Are you stuck inside something..? ./ /... CLICK HERE)

The idea starts on with first becoming stuck via air pressure, by not being able to pull your penis out of something because it would create suction when you did.
But the idea differs a little from the picture and videos on the web site I mentioned.

This is an 8" bud vase
8 inch vase.jpg
8 inch vase.jpg (28.41 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
This is an 8" bud vase, if I take a small hose I can stick it in to the bud vase then put the head of my penis into it and try to seal the hole. I can then suck all the air out of it with the hose. My penis would be drawn into the bud vase by the suction. Once all the air was out, I simply pull the hose out and then I'm stuck. I'm basically in a state where I have no choice but to maintain an erection. The suction will not let me get soft even if I wanted to. And of course, I could not gratify myself either. The only way to get out, ideally, is to pee. When you pee, the urine will fill the vessel and push you right out.

If you can find the exact right size vessel that is straight, hugs the sides along the entire shaft, and you can get 90% of the air out, it will work better.
The more air you leave in it, the more of a cushion you have to pull out. With no air, you aren't going anywhere.

Now a word of caution, every guy is different, and it's safer to start out with a larger opening and work your way smaller then risk cutting off your circulation.

Part 2 will be posted later.. It's a very simple idea, and it incorporates the pressure or suction switches. Most of you probably already have an idea of what part 2 is.
all tied up

Re: Yep, your stuck.. would you like something to drink?

Post by all tied up »

Love the idea of this one, such a simple and effective way to render your manhood useless.

I'll definitely give it a try once I've found the required, vase/vessel.

Not sure that I fancy part 2 much though :shock:

Thanks for sharing
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Sorry to "crash the party" but I'd never ever do this with "domestic" glass on my wife's dearest toy:
- glass has many recipes and uses
- pyrex might be heat and heat-shock resistant, but not mechanical strength.
- like concrete, glass is better at compression than flexure or...
- glass must be blown in certain conditions and shapes to be able to resist at the enormous pressure of the atmosphere (like Trieste in the Mariane Pit)

I speak from experience, I've blown glass, and I broke a few dozen jars and whiskey and long-drink glasses while trying to find vacuum bells...

Better use plexiglas, acrilic or other better suited materials.

Have fun, keep Your willy safe
f4
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Thanks for the heads up "father of four"

Don't want any glass related accidents down there
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

FatherOfFour wrote:Sorry to "crash the party" but I'd never ever do this with "domestic" glass on my wife's dearest toy:
Not to spoil anything, but part 1 is an introduction to the concept.
I can't use glass in the scenario because it would shatter when I tried to drill a hole in it.
But that aside, I completely ((disagree)) with you, if you think the bud vase I posted has any chance of shattering when put under suction.
First, the suction would only be present at the base of the vase where the glass is the thickest. Second, unless you tried to pull it out, there would be no suction at all. Third, the shape of the surface being round, it distributes the force pushing on it, much like a stone archway that holds up a bridge or like you see over doorways of old castles. Fourth, even if you were superman, it would be impossible to generate more than one atmosphere of pressure on the outside of the glass (unless you try to pull it out while scuba diving, that is). Fifth, have you taken a close look at this vase? It's a glorified shot glass. Very thick walls. Oh and sixth, all forms of self bondage come with risks we are all willing to accept, otherwise we would not do it. Compared to other risky scenarios, this one is a pansy.

But again, I digress.... I can't use glass for the scenario, which I will introduce in part 2.

Edit:
and seventh, if you had so much pressure on the outside of the glass that it can implode, what would the head of your penis look like? No, I think the head of your penis would burst LOOOONG before the glass reached its implosion point. But who in the world would pull that hard??
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

FatherOfFour,
I apologize If I came off like I was yelling,
The written word has no voice inflection.
I do value your input, I just disagree with you on this one.
I actually found the bud vase, similar if not exactly the same, as the one pictured, at Walmart for less than 3 dollars.
For the suction, I used a hose from an IV bag and I used my mouth to suck the air.
As already deduced from my other post "Sucking Hijack", The human mouth can not generate much suction.
Certainly not enough to shatter that bud vase.
Once I was fully inserted, the only suction I felt was if I started to go soft the vacuum would not allow it.
It was a very neat feeling to stay hard even if I didn't want to.
Now if I tried to pull out, that's when I had the suction.
Part two.. is an idea of having a suction switch in the base of the vessel which could activate a multitude of different punishments should someone try to pull out.
Peeing will release someone without giving any suction to active the switch.
but the sensitivity of the switch needs to be just right so that it wont activate the switch because the natural suction of trying to go soft.
FatherOfFour

Re: Yep, you're stuck.. would you like something to drink?

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well,
no need to apologize, no harm done...
I cannot extrapolate far from my experiences, but while doing HV discharge and vacuum metalizing, I've had my own share of shuttered glass...
One of my "mentors" in lab-glassware had interesting scars from cheap glass...

I'm sure that my experience being limited at eastern europe cheap glass, my cautions are not justified in countries with better industries.

For drilling, I found that carborundum drill bits are better than mill-bits, as long as You use lots of water and slow speeds

Have fun, engineer Your kink
f4
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

FatherOfFour wrote:For drilling, I found that carborundum drill bits are better than mill-bits, as long as You use lots of water and slow speeds
Drilling into glass is very dangerous, especially if someone wanted to use it in this manner.
I don't reccomend it and never intended to suggest it in any way.

If there was any misscommunication, I would like to clarify..
The glass bud vase is good for introducing the concept, and can be used if you don't intend to modify it...

But for attaching a suction switch, or even a hose attachment so you don't have to put the hose along your shaft, I need to find a better vessel.
Maybe a metal thermos or something similar that I can safely drill in.

That's why I stopped short of putting the whole scenario, all the kinks haven't been worked out.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Easy solution to the fear of drilling into glass...
(Which is a good fear to have... but anyway...)
Look in your spice rack...
see those plastic spice jars???
Guess what...
Plastic, smooth, clear...
Just what the doctor ordered...
The cheaper jars may have a sharp lip on them... skip them...
If you can't squeeze the bottle,
Test it, the rim should be hard, thick and smooth...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...