Looking for an idea

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

Looking for an idea

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi people! :hi:

This time, instead of offer you a scenario, I'll ask for your ideas.

As you can see on my old posts, I like scenarios that include nasty liquids like homemade fake cum

I have a lot of gear:

-Many ropes (approximately 2 m) and a longer one (10m)
-2 big padlocks with their own keys, 2 pairs of little padlocks with their own keys and one code padlock
-2 metters of elastic rope
-2 pulley
-a spool of string
-1 100ml syringe
-1 transparent hose
-1 5liters bucket
-2 pairs of (homemade) handcuff
-1 ball gag :gag: and 1 ring gag, 1 blindfold
-3 or 4 anal plug, 1 anal hook, 1 DIY vibrator plug (I'll show you how I made it in the DIY section :wink: ) and 1 anal beads
-candles (the wax i use is not too hot on the skin ^_^)
-1 clock

I'm not interested in:
-uro/scato
-exhibition
-pain

I also like when there is a small part of chance like in my scenarios Lucky rope & Gnngnap! scenario

if you can, please draw a schema, it's easier to understand. :)

Thanks in advance :hi:

G.
Greenleaf

Re: Looking for an idea

Post by Greenleaf »

Any Idea??
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Good morning,

Took a while but my idea has now formed.

I assume you have somewhere above your head to attach a pulley? And the string? You'll need some ice cubes with two pieces of string in each.

Fix the pulley and 4 pieces of string, the string should be about a foot away from the pulley. Run your elastic rope through the pulley and attach your anal hook to one end and a pair of lockable cuffs to the other. Make up at least a litre of fake cum and put it in your bucket, place this below the string anchor point. The ice cubes with string should be attached so one piece is attached to the anchor point on the ceiling and the other piece that will drop has 1 key attached, the keys should hang just inside the top of the bucket so when they fall they drop into the cum.

Put your ring gag in, cuff your ankles, insert your hook and cuff and lock your wrists. You should have the strings dangling infront of you, to tease you and as your emergency. When they have all dropped into the sticky togooo, you can pull your hands down to retrieve them, pulling your hands down will of course pull on your hook. Those sticky keys will need a clean before you use them in the locks, conveniently your mouth is open. No fishing around for the right key first time, grab a key, clean and try. And repeat.

Enjoy
Underwear? That's just extra washing...
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Hey :hi:

yes i have a piece with a little girder at the ceilling so i can fix the pulley and the strings there

:shock: Your idea look simple but funny! I'll try it as soos as I can :wink: (but maybe with a blindfold?) :twisted:
all tied up

Post by all tied up »

Well enjoy, be safe and let us know how it was
Underwear? That's just extra washing...