Beginner needs some help

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Elatha

Beginner needs some help

Post by Elatha »

Hello BoundAnna community!
As a newbie to all this selfbondage stuff, I need some help with starting out. Since I live alone, I am looking for something non-risky for now, with that I mean that I want to be able to free myself relatively easily. Noise and time are not an issue. :twisted:

I am female and this is what I have currently available:
- Rope (about 2m)
- Duct Tape
- Satin Ribbon, virtually infinite amounts and various colors (I don't actually know if it's suitable for anything?)
- Ball Gag
- Blindfold
- Toys: Magic Wand, dildo, vibrating egg
- Clothing: skimpy miniskirts, stockings and tights, underbust corset, swimsuit, lingerie ...
Of course I'm willing to invest a few bucks or a bit of time in acquiring a bit more gear, as long as it's fairly inexpensive or easy to build.

I love feeling restricted in any way, especially if it makes me unable to escape from stimulation; another thing I would love is something I can do outside at night (or even at daytime if it's relatively unnoticeable).
Thanks in advance :)
KinkInSpace

Re: Beginner needs some help

Post by KinkInSpace »

First thing I would do is go to a DIY hardware store and buy rope. They usually have 15m or more in various sizes for relatively cheap prices. 5mm or 6mm width is recommended, and although the texture of the rope itself doesn't matter, the smooth textured ropes are easier to work with for most bondage project. I started with just one, but I found them to be so good that I got myself a few more. I have one that I use dedicated for a karada and one that I can tie a nice rope underpants thingy with.

With just 2 meters of rope, you simply can't have this kind of fun, and trust me, once you tied your first karada, you will be tying them more and more. Also, with a karada the thicker the rope and without it having any texture, the better. Although I guess there's no reason to go past 8mm thickness. I use a 6mm thick rope to tie my karadas, and I have a 4mm thick rope I can use too, but this one can start cutting in my skin if I tie it too tightly, which is why I recommend a thicker rope.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
all tied up

Re: Beginner needs some help

Post by all tied up »

Hello Elatha,
Welcome to the forum.

Just off the top of my head, put on your shortest miniskirt and your corset, tie a loose bow around your neck with your satin ribbon as if you are a present for someone. Pop your eggs in and set up your wand, assuming your legs are shaven use your tape to secure your thighs and wand to hold it just lightly touching your labia. Now sit in a damp resistant chair that sits you up well, use your rope around your waist and the chair.
Tape your ankles and your non dominant hand to the chair.

Turn on your wand

Now you must read 3 bondage scenarios and then read the diy section for 30 minutes to learn of some easy toys to make.

After that release yourself and enjoy your wand

Hope that helps
Underwear? That's just extra washing...