Looking for an audience for SB 0600 GMT

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Mtbare1

Looking for an audience for SB 0600 GMT

Post by Mtbare1 »

I want to live stream, webcam or broadcast my SB scene and record it tonight preferably.
First session as i am new to SB and sharing my intimate kinks on a forum. If there is an audience I can perform on a cam 2 cam like Skype with multiple viewers or Cam 4 .
Viewer seem to add to the excitement and may be able add feedback during.
I am planning on the At the Door scene with some variation: My arms independenly bound with a lock chain to an anchor point outside if weather good.Arms are free enough to move behind but not up or in front of body.
Legs and knees bound with chain and lock in squating position so standing is not possible, a leg spreader or knees tied open and anchored, on tip toes with a dildo positioned penetrated in ass so it will go deeper as one tires.
I will tape a vibrator on a timer ser to different time on , i.e. 1 minute on, 2 minutes off, 2 minutes on and 5 minutes off to add tension and sexual teasing.
Hard to believe but this brings one into a subspace and sexual tension beyond words!
Add to this a limited unknown audience and essential loss of control for a dramaticly intense SB scene.
Also, the motivation here is to last and NOT orgasm as this will cause more discomfort afterwards in the period of time post orgasm that you don't want any thing or anyone to stimulate you but it still continues.
This is my fantasy scene at least in my mind.
Anyone want to watch? I'll return the message with details and time
Have a great weekend :hi:
Mtbare1

Re: Looking for an audience for self bondage

Post by Mtbare1 »

This weekend I can cam on Cam4 a SB scenario if there is a audience.
PM me for details