Running on empty

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
ncait

Running on empty

Post by ncait »

Hello everyone! I have long been a fan of this forum but this is the first time I am posting. I have a problem I imagine everyone runs into at some point, a creative block. I have run out of inspiration for scenarios. I have tried many of the ones listed here and modified as needed but I am bored of the same old thing so to speak. I am hoping all the devious minds out there can help me create a scenario to rekindle my love of selfbondage. I primarily have rope for material but also have some chain, locks, skid wrap, cuffs, leather, and lockable ropes with metal eyes in them. (I said I have been at this a while didn't I?!) I have every insertable imaginable and enough battery power to put a smile on anyone's face. Unfortunately, like I said, I am completely out of ideas and motivation... Can anyone out in the kinkiverse help me?
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
KinkInSpace

Re: Running on empty

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi there.

You kinda missed out an important detail: Are you male or female?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ncait

Post by ncait »

I am so sorry.. I honestly forgot to even think of that...I am female but cannot do any penetration in the front..
Natale

Post by Natale »

Some of us do go through phases like that. Have you tried putting your toys away for awhile, locking them up? Just wait it out and motivation will usually return. :wink:
Derek

Post by Derek »

I've been enjoying some frustration.. took extra handcuff keys and cut/filed the tabs off... half the time i never think to feel to see if they are there.. then they just spin around in the hand cuffs and don't open... and some humiliation... well precived... a small C clamp on the middle of my apartment window to attach a sock/ice to my collar... Iam on the 3rd floor and a big light outside me window... I know people can't see in... but when they stand in the parking lot... the mind starts to wonder.. maybe they can... perhaps you need to try something beyond your comfort level... something to put the exileration back in it... pardon my spelling... is not good...lol
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hi there,

You say you can't do any penetration in the front. Does that mean it has to stay uncovered, or is a harness that goes through your lips so to speak, acceptable?
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ncait

Post by ncait »

wow ... thank you all for your answers. First off, Natale, I have tried to just walk away for a bit but unfortunately that doesnt help. Slave L, It can be covered or a rope through the lips is fine. i just cant have anything actually penetrate.(It really sucks but unfortunately it is just a fact of life now... ) I really miss having great ideas and hope for some inspiration from others. This site has helped in the past (I have been following it silently since 2009)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

How well are you in receiving pain, such as nipple clamps, etc?

Could you for instance tolerate clothespins on your nipples and/or vagina lips? How about anywhere else on your body?

How are you in going into public, either getting dressed/undressed in public or just wearing something below your clothes that no one else can see but only you can feel?
Natale

Post by Natale »

A secret karada tie under your clothing could very well spice things up. And nipple clamps will definitely add spice- but it might be too much depending on your hard limits.

A change of 'scenery' might be helpful too if a different location is available, even if it's only another room. Change something- even if it's a position; try a hogtie if you've never experienced one.

In your list of materials there's no mention of gags or blindfolds, if you haven't yet tried them, now would be the time. Cautiously explore beyond your normal comfort zone into your range of soft limits.

Or try the reverse- light bondage with only ankles cuffed together so it doesn't keep you awake. Yes, sleep on it and perhaps a dream will reveal new ideas!