The Pipe and Chain Method

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
tkwsni

The Pipe and Chain Method

Post by tkwsni »

Hi all, this one will keep you seriously locked up and does not require you to drill your walls or build any special part.
Attachments
Diagram and instructions
Diagram and instructions
BornThisWay

Re: The Pipe and Chain Method

Post by BornThisWay »

Looks like you could use this lying on your stomach instead of back. Might be might comfortable without a steel pipe on top of you.
Instead of a steal pipe at your lower back to ensure you stay in bed, you could tie your ankles to the bed posts, kind of spread eagle.

Another thought, instead of a Pipe, why not use the bed itself? What I mean is why not run the chain from your wrists around and under the bed. The concept would be the exact same.
Here are some pics, poorly drawn of course:
Bed.jpg
Bed.jpg (20.28 KiB) Viewed 17791 times
tkwsni

Post by tkwsni »

In the diagram, the steel tube looks big and heavy but in reality a home water pipe or something equivalent (around 1 inch diameter) is very lightweight and comfortable.

Your design is good because is doesn't need the steel tube and it works for lying on the back as well.

The "pipe and chain" scenario is good for beds that do not follow the traditional design and for those who like the feeling of being immobilized by steel.
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

Keep in mind that a position like that can make your arms/hands go numb. Don't do this without a fast backup release.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i use a pvc pipe with a chain running through the middle.

only i keep the shackles padlocked to the chain and use a timed setup to release the keys that unlock my shackles.

sometimes, i will use thumbcuffs, and with the addition of a blindfold/ballgag, it makes for a really helpless feeling! :D

i usually lay on my stomach over top of the pvc pipe. its pretty comfortable like that and i can rest my head on my arm.

its not too strenuous, as long as the pipe is not too long.

i believe your design was the inspiration for me to make this setup tkwsni.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

after i posted that, i actually chained myself up in it for 1-1/2 hours with a blindfold and thumbcuffs on! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
teather

Post by teather »

I've seen pics of something a little different. Lying prone or on your side the pipe is still attached to your ankles but runs behind forcing your chained wrists and arms up and away from your body into a strapaddo position. Because of the angle of your arms you can't roll onto your back. Probably not suitable for solo use.
tkwsni

Post by tkwsni »

Hi all, here's a second version of the "Pipe and Chain" method.
Hope you enjoy.
Attachments
pipe_chain_version_2.png
tkwsni

Post by tkwsni »

Safety warning (version 2)

I got myself in serious of trouble with this scenario: the feeling was wild and great of being fully locked up by steel... until my photo locker displayed the key safe combination.

I realized I had locked my wrists with handcuffs and padlocks facing outwards. So it was impossible to grab the padlocks attaching the handcuffs to the chain, it was impossible to insert the key in the padlock AND it was impossible to turn the key to open the padlock.

What saved my ass was some leeway in the chain coming out of the pipe - letter F in the diagram - (due to the pipe being too lengthy), I was able to move my arms against the key and eventually insert it in the padlock after about 1/2 hour, then it was hard to get it to turn around but thankfully due to the leeway I was able to use my mouth and was able to do it.

The idea is, if you use this method, you need to either put some hard enough extension on the keys for your hands to be able to manipulate and turn them around inside the padlock, or you need to lock your wrists with the handcuff lock and padlock facing inwards which might be the safest option.

So the advice is, don't be like me and take your time to do all the necessary safety testing...

Also in these hard self bondage scenarios, I started using a kettle filled with water and a little aquarium hose from the kettle to my mouth, just in case I get stuck for a few extra hours and need hydration. Also I recommend to keep a couple of phones around in case you need to call someone for help. Also the computer running the photo locker can be used for communication in case things go bad.
tkwsni

Post by tkwsni »

Dear all,

Here's the newest one, this one is very exciting because it's very comfortable but limits your movements almost completely. So far, my best version, especially because it locks your balls to the structure. The feeling of helplessness is unbelievable.

I hope you like it, and play safe.
Attachments
pipe_chain_version_3.png
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Minor note, but don't use WD-40 to lubricate locks. It gumms up rather fast and tends to attract/capture dirt. Best lubricant for locks is actually a fine graphite powder. If you are going to use that first clean the lock of any old grease or oil though.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about this for infinite possibilities? :
stretch cage.jpg
It's called a Stretch Cage, sold at fitness stores.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠