latest idea..

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Derek

latest idea..

Post by Derek »

Just thought i'd share an idea that has been floating around in my head...

usually after I cum I loose interest in playing, so I have a plan:

Starting with my black zenith catsuit, hot pink pvc boots, and leather chastity belt locked on with large tantus dildo inserted, standing at the end of my bed ill tie my thighs to the top of my head board, and calves to the bottom of head board, and tie ankles together.

Bending over so my face touches the bed, ill lay/stack some pillows just beyond , then lay my pvc sheet over the pillows and the headboard around my making a dam of sorts.

Then wrap a chain around my waist fastened with a sock/ice cube on the back as a backup release..(safety first) on the front of the chain will be locked my handcuffs and on each side of the hand cuffs will be locks and a short chain around me twig n' berries...to prevent the waist chain from lifting and removing nipple clamps...

Then Ill put on my blindfold, a nice belted one that works very well and my spider ring gag.

Ill lean forward once more and figure where my face will land and place 3 handcuff keys in that area.
2 of the keys have the tab ground off them, for a bit of frustration fun :lol:

Then stand up and put the handcuffs on.

Free to pleasure myself all over the keys and sheet, if any goes high it should run back in to the cum dam :wink:

After I cum and my mood changes, but still tied standing in my high heels and large dildo locked in place, I have 2 choices... wait and hour or 2 for the ice to melt, or feel around with my face and open mouth on the cum covered pvc sheet for the handcuff key, and try to pick it up with only my tongue and upper teeth while hoping I get the right key.

Once I find on i have to stand up and try to drop it into my hand, if I miss and drop it , the key should fall beneath my hands with the pvc sheet up and over the head board so it can't fall off the end of the mattress... but to reach down that low and get the key I have to lean right over until my face is on the bed again.

And after all that if it ends up being the dummy key and not working, oh the frustration, drooling, dildo locked in ass, face covered in cum and having to use my tongue in it... seems like a perfect evening to me :P

And to make things worse the keys for the ankle cuffs holding the boots on and keys for the gag will be spread about the apartment, and the keys for the chastity belt, maybe in my mailbox in the lobby 3 floors down :wink: it's like a dr. jekyll and mr. hyde thing, when Iam horny and want to play vs after I cum... lol

Any ideas or comments are much appreciated.... sorry about the run on sentence... lol
KinkInSpace

Re: latest idea..

Post by KinkInSpace »

Done a similar thing in the past, I don't want to spoil your idea, but I can tell you it won't work out as you plan. Its not harmful but it won't work out for another reason.

If you really don't want to be spoiled, don't read the following text.

Invisible text below. Make a selection to read it:

As you said, when you come, you loose interest quickly. Even when you are forced in bondage with cum or anything horny, your body is on lockdown. It just had to explode an orgasm and has drained all resources. Your body is too tired and relaxed to even consider anything happening to be sexy or arousing. So yeah, you are now bound but you are not enjoying yourself one bit. Your mind starts to return to its normal thinking state, and it will figure out the quickest way out, taking for granted that its gross. You'll get out quickly, and feel like the entire session was a waste of time, never to be repeated again.

That said, there is a way for you to not have this problem. Read about it here.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Derek

Re: latest idea..

Post by Derek »

while that is true... this is my second time trying this, and you are 100% right.. last time i was only tied at the knees and tipped forward onto the bed and was able to get the keys with my hands.. this time around ill be much more secured to prevent that from happening... i plan on testing how far i can reach while locked first and make sure its 100% escape proof .. hence the added chain under me junk to prevent moving of the waist chain... possibly rope from ankles to other end of bed so I can't tip forward again...