Multiple orgasm scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
totheballs

Multiple orgasm scenario

Post by totheballs »

This is something I'm thinking of putting together. It's a fairly simple setup but it is expensive and can get very intense.

For this you will need:
- straps or belts
- handcuffs
- ball gag
- A Saint Andrews Cross (X frame) if your a guy. For ladies a modified chair should work.
- A Venus 2000 milker for men or a Sybian for ladies.
- Mains electric timer
- Ice, phone or clock release or all 3.

The idea is from hand job domination / post orgasm torture videos where a domme would give an intense hand job to a bound guy and then when he cums she keep stroking away at his sensitive cock wile he squirms like crazy. It's basically a test of endurance. Can you last long enough to cum more than once? Ladies maybe able to achieve multiple orgasms better than the guys. So it would be how many orgasms can you sweat out and can you last the duration?

*For guys*.
So for guys the setup is you're laying down on an X frame wearing a gag with your legs, ankles, waist, and if possible upper arms strapped to it. You want to be able to move as little as possible. Careful with spreading legs too much when heavily bound as you can get cramping. You would have the Venus 2000 on your cock, well lubed up and the controls near your hand. At your wrists you will be handcuffed to the frame and you'll have your key releases set to drop the keys right next to your hand. Make sure the handcuff on the key release side has more slack and that you're able to unlock it with 1 hand. Now turn the Venus on, when fully erect set it to a fast speed and push the controls away. Now endure the milker until the keys drop.

*For ladies*
So the girls setup I listed a modified chair (see *Chair frame thing* below for setup) but you just need to be able to have your arms strapped up so you can hardly move and have them pointing up and out to the sides. You'll be wearing a gag and your wrists will be handcuffed and a key release will be set to drop a key next to your hand. You'll be sat on the Sybian with you're ankles strapped to your thighs (If you have the flexibility then instead you'll stretch your legs out and strap them down). As with the guys setup, make sure the handcuff on the key release side has more slack and that you're able to unlock it with 1 hand. Now turn the Sybian on, set it to a high setting and endure until the keys drop.

*Chair frame thing*
If you can imagine a chair with no legs and a high back rest. A horizontal bar or top V part of an X frame would be attached behind the top of the back rest to strap and cuff your arms to. On the bottom of the seat add a couple of planks in a cross formation to add stability. Now you cant tip or rock off of it.

Now you could do all this without the X frame or the messed up chair thing but being strapped down unable to move is key to this as it adds to the intensity. Having your arms and legs out also adds intensity as its a very vulnerable position. The girls chair doesn't have to be a chair of course. That's just how I would imaging building something that would work for this. Just need to have a bar or V frame around shoulder height to be bound to. A bed backboard may work if it's not a solid piece. Or just bolt some attachments to a pole and g clamp it to the backboard. Ladies could also do the X frame guys setup with a magic wand strapped around their leg but its not as intense as a Sybian and unless they do mains powered wands there's no backup timer switch with this.

Both guys and girls setups should be done with non handcuffed trial runs first to gauge endurance and make sure the releases work. Once that's done you have a better idea for the release timers. Around triple the time should be good. For a lot of guys that may only be 30 seconds, I've seen a few guys go over 5 mins and some girls have gone over 20mins. Make sure the machine is plugged into an electrical timer as an extra safety measure and use backup releases. Thoroughly test the releases, you really don't want to get stuck on this thing.

One issue I have with this setup is with strapping the arms down. You can have one arm strapped up and the other just handcuffed at the wrist. But I'll love to find a way to strap the last arm down and still have it escape-able. Its like the saying "I would crucify myself if only I can figure out how to bang in the last nail!".
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Multiple orgasm scenario

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Set to HIGH!!!
WOW!!!
I think after the first orgasm, most guys will be willing to give up their retirement to get off that thing!!!
Well, if not the first, then maybe by the 3rd!

(AND, at the same time, I would bet just about every guy here would be willing to give that a test...
and a few would go back for a second or third...)

The other end of the spectrum would be to set it to low and endure being teased but not being able to come closes enough...
But the timing on that could be much longer.

Then, after enduring that for a few hours...
"Sorry but you failed, back to your cage you go till next week"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
totheballs

Re: Multiple orgasm scenario

Post by totheballs »

I like the tease idea. Would love to be able to set a milker/Sybian up to a tease video that's set to follow the commands. Sure its possible to rewire the controls to something like a raspberry pie and program the speed timings. Then of course you can combine it all. Tease to start, then edging and when you fail the edge onto post orgasm fun.

I realize setting it to high is very intense. Medium high or a speed that you would imagine a cruel mistress would do may be more ideal. Max speed with a Venus is quite scary. Same for the Sybian, setting should be on the high side of medium at least.