The Gnnn Gnap! scenario...

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Greenleaf

The Gnnn Gnap! scenario...

Post by Greenleaf »

Hi everyone! :hi:
Firstly, sorry for the title but i didn't found any good name. (this is a reference to schtroumpfs :lol: )

As promised in my last post (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =6&t=10384) I didn't draw any stickman here. :D
This is a scenario that I'm planning since 2 or 3 days but I have a little problem. So I'll ask you your help.

So let's start!
Plan4.png
macro1.png
This time, it's more simple.

1 : It's you, handcuffed in back, ankles tied to thighs and blindfolded.
2 : These are condoms fixed to the ceiling with a twine and a little hook (I draw it 8 times but you can do as you want). Through this hook there is another twine which passes but it is not fixed. Would come back later to this point.

A : This is the condom.
B : This is the twine holding the condom with a simple knot.
C : This is the second twine not fixed to the hook, just passing through. It is fixed by a simple knot at a small piece of nylon thread.
D : The small piece of nylon thread; it goes to the end of the condom.
E : A little bit of something nasty... or not, do what you want. (honey, syrup, fake/real cum, ketchup, etc.) Just be sure you don't have any allergy. Of course you can vary, for example : 3 condom with fake cum, 3 with honey, 1 with syrup and 1 with syrup and cum.

The idea is this :
You must puncture the condom with teeth in order to pull the nylon thread which will trigger your release ( use the system you want but the simplest is the best, for example by bringing the keys to your reach) butit can happen with only one condom, others are just decoys.

But there is my problem......
When you're preparing the session, you know where is the good one and this broke the random dimension.
This is where i need your help, How is it possible to randomize the releasing? Ideas and suggestions are welcome. Questions are welcome too :wink:

Thanks by adavnce. :hi:

G.
TNTBound

Re: The Gnnn Gnap! scenario...

Post by TNTBound »

have all the strings connected at the condoms, then thread them all through one single eyelet on the ceiling and then down to a shelf that will hold the key. then, since they are all together, you wont know what string you are putting the key on. you should also have small weights on each of the strings to hold the key, or lack of key, on the shelf. make it so that when you pull on the string, the key will swing towards you off the shelf.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Yeah! Great idea! Thanks to you TNT! (Are you dynamite? :lol: )
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

One word of advise: Be careful not to bite in the hook causing it to hook into your skin like a fishinghook. Especially when bound, you will not be able to come loose anymore, and you are unlikely to proceed to the next condom either.

You should look into the possibility to use your teeth to get through the condom, not requiring a hook at all. A condom might not be the best for this. Maybe a small simple plastic bag? you know, those that you store bread in? I'm sure you can tear through them with just your teeth.

There will be the risk of the content landing on your face rather than inside your mouth... :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Thanks Slave_L but there is no reasons to bite in the hook, they are fixed to the ceiling so out of reach... (or maybe I didn't understand what you mean, i'm french and my english is not perfect :roll: )

The fact that the content land on the face or in mouth is not only a risk, it is a certainty, the objective is to find the right thread the faster you can. :twisted:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Why "D"???
Why not just let the string "C" go to the bottom of the bag "A"?
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, my bad. I thought there was a small hook at E to help pierce the condom.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Considering how far a condom could stretch, would it not be possible to pull the string without actually puncturing the condom?
Greenleaf

Post by Greenleaf »

Ok, no problem Slave_L ;)

Dark_Lizerd & BornThisWay thanks for your questions, the answer is the same for both of you and also a little to Slave_L :

Firstly i use condom instead of a small plastic bag wich you store bread in ( :lol: ) because there is a little bit of lube on the condom and then it's more dificult to pull on the nylon thread than a normal thread trough the condom so.. That's why "D" and not just "C". And if a nylon thread is too long, it will maintains the shape of the roll and acts as a spring so you cannot make just "C" with nylon thread, otherwise it would come out the condom.

Hope it's clear :?