house to myself, need some ideas. possible livestream?

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
seanympho

house to myself, need some ideas. possible livestream?

Post by seanympho »

the family is going camping for over a week and I'm staying behind since school is coming up.. I figured it would be a great time to get some really good sessions in. I've been limited in what I can do because of time/noise constraints but with everyone gone I can tie myself up wherever I want for however long I want and scream and moan as much as I want :)

things I have:
4 ropes about 5-6 feet long
1 rope fifteen feet long
2 ropes twenty feet long
1 thirty foot and 1 50 foot rope
set of leather wrist cuffs
4 padlocks
several lengths of chain 6-12 inches long
several scarves
duct tape
steel boned underbust corset
several pairs of stilettos
ball gag
butt plug
8 inch dildo with a suction cup base
magic wand vibrator
large dog cage
a sturdy steel ceiling beam and support column!
lots of clothes pins

in the past I've never been able to remain in bondage for more than an hour, and typically my sessions will be over after just 20 minutes. with all of the set up taking anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour I'm really looking to push my limits and stay bound at least as long as it took me to get that way, if not even for several hours if the position isn't too strenuous. Usually I just tie myself spread eagle or in a damsel tie to my bed with whatever extras I feel like and my hands cuffed together to the headboard and my keys tied to the end of a length of string fastened near my hands. When I decide I've had enough I just have to grab the yarn and start pulling and winding it until I reach the key. I'd really like to try something new that will force me to stay bound but I'm kinda running dry on ideas. I've saved a few of the scenarios from the main site to give a shot but I would love some more.

also I'm considering recording my sessions or even streaming them live, but I'm still trying to find a platform that's friendly to SB. if anyone's interested in viewing let me know! if I did end up doing a livestream it would most likely be sometime Sunday afternoon EDT
MSpike

Re: house to myself, need some ideas. possible livestream?

Post by MSpike »

There are lots of scenarios on the main BoundAnna site, but definitely use an ice release (stocking/rig, etc.) to hold your key away from you until the session ends.
TNTBound

Re: house to myself, need some ideas. possible livestream?

Post by TNTBound »

i would get a combo lock and use it to lock myself in the dog cage at night. this way, with the lights off in the room, you wont be able to see the combo lock to release yourself till morning. also, use your leather cuffs to lock your wrists together, and then use the chain and padlocks to lock your ankles together inside the cage. if the room is warm enough, be completely naked.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!