Looking for a selfbondage scenario outdoor

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
CDKalle

Looking for a selfbondage scenario outdoor

Post by CDKalle »

Hi. I have the house for myself tonight and I'm looking for a scenario (2-5 hours) that including crossdressing and some outdoor (maybe whole scenario). Outdoor is on my backyard or something I can do with my car(such drive to some place and tie myself up or something like that). Give me all your scenarios.

List of my equipment:
Plenty of clothes (Skirts,dresses,panties,bras,heels,pantyhouse, scarfs and so on)
Small,Medium and Large buttplugs
Handcuffs
Nipple clamps
Collar
Plenty of rope
Ankle cuffs
Ballgag
Blindfold
Vibrators
Dildo
Padlocks
KinkInSpace

Re: Looking for a selfbondage scenario outdoor

Post by KinkInSpace »

One scenario I did that was pretty intense is the following. It does require a bit of planning and scouting unless you already know the info required.

Basically the following is what you have to do.

Get something to wear under your clothes that you know feels great to wear. Put all this inside a plastic bag, and bring it with you.

Go to your car and drive away. Your destination is a remote area where you know there are little to no people with little light. Best is that there really are no people and you know there won't be anyone except maybe a passing by car in the distant. You must be able to park your car in the vicinity.

Now, park your car and get your bag with clothes. Outside of your car in the public, you are to fully undress yourself, starting at the bottom, working your way up. So shoes first, then socks, then pants, then underpants (at this point your member is publicly visible), then shirt, then t-shirt. You put all your clothes in the plastic bag with the existing clothes. While still being completely naked, you put the bag in your trunk. Then you get back in the car (still completely naked).

Now you drive around for 30 to 60 minutes. Don't make mistakes or attract the police. It would be weird if they pulled you over, walk towards you and find you naked in the car. ;)

Once the time is up, you return to the same parking space. You get out again, and you get your bag with clothes from the trunk. Now, you first put on the clothes you sought out at home, and on-top you put on your regular clothes. Now you drive home again. The underlying clothes are only to be removed after you are back inside your home.

I've done this one myself, and it was great. But being naked outside of my car was the most fun I had in the abandoned place, so I decided to force me to walk 10 rounds naked around my car before being allowed to get my clothes. When a car passed by I got scared and hide behind my car, being completely naked. It was awesome.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
seanympho

Re: Looking for a selfbondage scenario outdoor

Post by seanympho »

Here's an idea:
the day/night before you plan on tying yourself up hide your handcuff and ankle cuff* keys somewhere in your backyard. bonus points for hiding them in separate places. position a hook for an ice timer or some similar device over your bed (continue reading for specifics on the placement)

(*only include your ankle cuff keys if you are able to walk with the cuffs locked in place, if not, leave them inside with the rest of your keys)

the day of, pick out an outfit to wear, as revealing or 'modest' as you like (although if you keep your crossdressing private from your peers/neighbors, it may not seem so modest :D )

when it gets to be late morning/early afternoon begin your setup. put in a medium sized plug, and nipple clamps if desired. put on your outfit that you picked out earlier and hang up the keys that will connect your ankles to the bed. cuff your ankles together and to your bed post, using separate locks if you are able to walk around with your ankles cuffed. Make sure you don't lock yourself to the bed with the lock who's key has been hidden outside! make sure you have a decent amount of slack -- you'll see why later.

now place a gag in your mouth, and add any vibrators you'd like to have. lay down on your side -- the ice timer/release method should be positioned so that the
key for your ankles drop to the bed right about where your hands will be. there should be enough ice/time on the release method that you will be bound for at least an hour, but will still have several hours til sunset after the key drops. turn your vibrator on to whatever setting you like if you choose to use one. place your arms behind your back and cuff them in place.

now you'll have to wait, stuck on the bed being tormented by the nipple clamps, plug, and vibrator until the key drops, at which point you will have to scrunch yourself up and reach backwards in order to release yourself from the bed. more chain you have connecting your ankles to the bed means more room to wiggle around and maneuver yourself, to get close enough to the lock with your hands stuck behind your back. once you are free from the bed you can walk around and attempt to rub off the nipple clamps or somehow silence the vibrator, but you still have to wait until dark to get the keys that will free your hands and allow you to remove your clothing (unless you get impatient and decide to risk exposing yourself out in the daylight). this will all be made even more difficult if you have chosen to leave yourself hobbled until you can get to the ankle cuff keys as well.

remember to test everything out before hand to see how well you can move/walk around, and have a safety release somewhere nearby that is too unsavory to use except in the most dire of emergencies. if you do end up trying it, be sure to tell me how it went :)