A public self bondage scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
kinkyguy777

A public self bondage scenario

Post by kinkyguy777 »

Hi everyone. I'm new to these forums, but not new to the concept of self bondage. Anyway, I had a public self bondage idea that I really wanted to try... I got the idea from a self bondage story I read online somewhere (though the person in the story was female, and I'm male). And I could really use the opinions of people who have been doing this a while.

My plan is to lock a chain around my waist, with smaller chains hanging from the sides, and wear this under my clothes. I have cut out the pockets in my pants, and plan to loop the hanging chains around my wrists, and lock them on with padlocks. In theory, my bondage should be completely invisible to the average observer; I will simply appear to be walking around with my hands in my pockets... but in reality, I won't be able to remove my hands at all.

I have a couple different ideas for this. One, I thought about going to the mall. I'd park my car fairly far away, leave the chain lock key in the car, go to a stall in the bathroom, and lock myself up. I'd have my car key hanging from my belt loop, so that when I walk to my car, I can still unlock it with my extremely limited reach (unfortunately I don't have a remote lock). Then I could grab the key, walk back into the mall, find the bathroom again, and unlock myself.

Idea number two: I thought about calling an Uber, and having them drive me a couple of miles from my apartment. I'd leave the key at home. Then I'd find a place with a bathroom stall (like a McDonalds or something), lock myself up, and begin the loooong walk home, locked in bondage. Again, my apartment key would be hanging from my belt loop so I can let myself in when I finally get home.

These ideas scare me but also really excite me. I've kind of been obsessing over the last week. I've been practicing locking and unlocking myself in this way, so that I don't accidentally lock my wrists too tight, or get stuck to the point that I can't get unlocked again. I also may wait until the weather cools a bit before doing too much outside.

I just did a quick test-run around the block, and it was awesome. :D There weren't very many people out at 8:30pm, and it was already semi-dark, but I passed a whole group of people who never noticed. I was so nervous I was shaking a little. Had no problems locking/unlocking my apartment door in my cuffed situation, though I did actually have to remove my entire cuffed wrist from my pocket, which took some doing.

If anyone has any feedback, suggestions, or criticisms, I'd appreciate hearing them.
KinkInSpace

Re: A public self bondage scenario

Post by KinkInSpace »

There is one thing I can see that can turn the situation into a complete disaster.

With your hands locked in this position, you will not be able to protect yourself if you accidentally trip over something.

Just walking is not going to be so much of a problem in most areas, but the more advanced you make your route or plan, the more risk of falling. Your normal reaction when you fall forward, is to move your arms and hands forward to land. Now, because you have these locked to the sides of your body, you cannot protect yourself from falling. This will mean that you have no way to prevent your head from hitting the ground with lots of impact which could result in knocking you unconscious with additional brain trauma. Now this will obviously hurt and be bad, but given that you will be laying flat on the floor not responding, if there are people nearby, they will definitely have your attention, and some may call ambulance people.

You will going to have a hell of an explanation to do if this happens.

My suggestion would be to make sure you can pull your hands out of your pocket for at least 10 to 15 cm even if still chained to the sides of your body and they become visible. This way, you can move your hands forward and even though it is going to be tough to cushion the fall, its not impossible and will quite likely allow you to make sure that your head does not hit the ground at all, unless you trip while walking a stairs or otherwise uneven floor, such as a hill.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinkyguy777

Post by kinkyguy777 »

Thanks for the input Slave_L. Never really thought much about tripping, though most of the area I live in is pretty flat. Though I'm also afraid lengthening the chains will decrease the thrill of it. I'd have to decide whether it would still be worth doing.

Maybe I'll wear a motorcycle helmet while walking! <j/k>
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Simple solution.

Just make the chain longer, secure yourself, make sure you can move your hands quickly to about 15cm in front of you or more preferably, and see if that still works for you.

Just try it.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.